Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

by Ozilla811

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

★★★★ Apprentice

Pls consider our sentiments, i have no problems playing any other games. All we ask for is a fail safe method in case of a disconnect so that we dont lose our points. If you guys can do that it will be a game changer. I am an EA Access subscriber and i have bought all your titles it is the least that you could do for us?? please???

Message 61 of 197 (714 Views)

Community Manager

@itzkani786 Please run the UO trace so that we can see your connection and advise you. 

Message 62 of 197 (706 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am starting to think he’s a bot because he keeps constantly ranting about the same thing over and over again. Yeah I’m getting sick and tired of them blaming my connection when there is nothing wrong with it! I’ve contacted my isp multiple times and they have said themselves it’s completely fine and the person who keeps blaming my connection is talking mumbo jumbo. Honestly though I want some compensation for getting disconnected at least 8 times because that cost me elite 1
Message 63 of 197 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Smh I’m done just got disconnected mid game again and cost me a rank up to gold 2 it’s a big joke it isn’t my connection it’s the damn EA servers
Message 64 of 197 (684 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Please use this format :
Issue Summary: I LOTS MATCH IN SQUAD BATTLES
Issue Details: I have a disconnect and give me the game for lost in 3-0 and I actually win 4-1 & 4-0
Game Mode: squad battles
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
Region: America
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Glopez120193
Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/29:17 UTC -5
Case#: 33801539
Message 65 of 197 (643 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Getting beyond a joke now just got disconnected again in the middle of a match it’s definilty the ea servers they need to stop blaming people’s connection.
Message 66 of 197 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just got disconnected from servers on squad battles as well won all my games this week so far !! Don't understand how am playing it at my work in an office that can't survive without internet the only thing that disconnects is the EA servers from my ps4 can some 1 at ea explain never had as many issues with a game as I am having with fifa 18 talk about ruining the experience
Message 67 of 197 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same problem today!!!
Disconnected from the EA servers and got 0 Points!!!
[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 68 of 197 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What annoys me the most is that they blame your connection yet it’s their servers that are trash
Message 69 of 197 (534 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ha as soon as you commented I just got disconnected mid game wow thanks for the 0 points
Message 70 of 197 (532 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs