Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

by Ozilla811

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

Community Manager

@Unnar99 It is not possible for us to change the outcome of games. If you are having connection issues then please do the troubleshooting steps I already linked. 

Message 51 of 197 (802 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
All right then but you have to fix the glitch/bug they were all just standing and it didn’t go too halftime
Message 52 of 197 (797 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Right now I’m stuck in the pause screen on the formations because it won’t let me go back into the game. Going to get a 0 in squad battles because I can’t resume play.
Message 53 of 197 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I got 0 points
Message 54 of 197 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have been disconnected for 3 games in fut champs where I was winning and if I won I would most certainly be in the top 100 but I got 0 points and am stuck in elite 2 because of the trash ea severs which have discontinued me in not only squad battles but fit champion also. EA fix your game which I paid £40 for or help me solve this issue forever.
Message 55 of 197 (751 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah stil the EA servers are trash and my case got closed when it hasn’t even been solved yet and still didn’t get any compensation for the disconnects
Message 56 of 197 (731 Views)

Community Manager

@N7_STARDESTROYER Have you spoken with your ISP, as I said previously in this thread, your issue is down to your home network. Your UO trace has numerous issues that only your ISP can address and until they do you will continue to have serious connection issues. 

Message 57 of 197 (711 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

pls don't rub salt into wounds and blame us who have perfectly fine connections. This is downright insulting

Message 58 of 197 (703 Views)

Community Manager

@itzkani786 Have you done the connection troubleshooting steps? If you have a UO trace I am happy to take a look at it for you.

Message 59 of 197 (701 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly, We all know that your UO trace will pin the blame on us even though i have a dedicated internet connection with ipv4 and 6 connection, upnp enabled, all ports open, NAT type Open. All we are asking for is pls pause the game where it get disconnects. It isnt fair that we pay 2-300 dollars on a game that we cannot enjoy. Pls do somethinmg about it. this is all i ask for

Message 60 of 197 (693 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs