Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

by Ozilla811

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

★★★★ Novice
Well I will call them up again today as I said before I did call them and they said their is nothing wrong with my connection
Message 31 of 197 (1,016 Views)

Community Manager

@N7_STARDESTROYER When speaking with them, point out the huge differences in your Ping best/worst and ensure that they open the ports. Once the ports are open and you have done any troubleshooting they suggest, run another UO trace and compare the results with your old one to see if there are any changes. 

Message 32 of 197 (1,015 Views)

★★★★ Novice
WIl do thank you
Message 33 of 197 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Don't let ea fob you off blaming your connection... it's a load of *. No other game ever disconnects me from servers or Xbox live. It's a fault on ea's side & they're trying to pass the blame. Still disconnecting me 1 or two times a day from squad battles, after a few weeks of complaints...
Message 34 of 197 (987 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same * happened to me. Keep going back playing a match and boom kicks me out before the final whistle! So angry
Message 35 of 197 (982 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah you are easily right because again my ISP said everyone is good and open so I don’t get why they are blaming my connection. I don’t get disconnected from any other games just squad battles haha
Message 36 of 197 (975 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can't believe EA still have the nerve to say that it is the players fault, so many people complain about servers and connection.

It has just happened to me, 2-1 on a game and poof, 0-3 to AI. EA should have to reimburse people when this happens. £50 for a game you can't play, maybe they should focus on making the current fifa work before bringing out a new one.
Message 37 of 197 (968 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hi, I asked for help on twitter, the guy asked me to run a trace, which I did and posted the results back to him. He never replied! That was about 2 weeks ago. Advice?
Message 38 of 197 (965 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Oh and just to point out, the biggest difference between best and worst ping times is 87. That was over 2 traces... what’s your solution now?
Message 39 of 197 (964 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is absolutely bs, i cant believe this can happen so frustrating when you spend an absolute fortune on fifa, 4 times happen to me, there has to be a fix for this. Was so proud to beat an 85 team on world class only to find i got 0 points, not happy
Message 40 of 197 (948 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs