by Ozilla811

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem been told to ring but waiting a hour all ready
Message 11 of 197 (2,453 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They must give us some packs, because this is a big default!!!!!!! I'm fed up with this, even today! 5-1 the score, and server comes down at 89min😡😡😡😡😡
Message 12 of 197 (2,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That is crazy!!!!! Always in 4 games 1 come out because of the servers, and they no care just do like you lost the game 3-0 and 0 points, big joke!!!!
No talk about connection, because at FIFA 17 never happen, and just played online!!!!
About connection? I connect by cable so, cannot say is the connection fault!!! But the servers, so how or who fix this??????😡😡😡😡
Message 13 of 197 (2,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
It’s ridiculous!! I was winning 4-1, playing well, and off went the servers, I get disconnected from UT and then reconnect immediately...then I find I’m hit with a 3-0 loss, loose one of my 1000coin boosts and all the coins and Squad battles points as well :/ seriously annoying they need to fix it or compensate.
Message 14 of 197 (2,405 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's a total * take I have been disconnected 6 games out of 8 today never going make elite 1 now tried customers service just blame ur Internet wouldnt be there servers now would it even no I have fibre internet
Message 15 of 197 (2,370 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've got it today like five times and 0-3 loses for two sets of rows of battles. Its such *. Not even my internet either. contacting support been waiting for 1 hour when it says "your approx wait time is 5mins.."

Message 16 of 197 (2,312 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just finally got through to support, they said they cannot remove any loses or give you any match rewards so pointless really. they just said in the future check out our troubleshooting steps.

Message 17 of 197 (2,306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

me to I want the points or my match back because I was in fronDisappointed Devil

Message 18 of 197 (2,271 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Reported this 5 times now, done it to me twice again today.
It's embarrassing how they can charge £50 for a game that we can't even play properly. They brought an update out since and still couldn't fix it..... but as long as their making money they don't give a *
Message 19 of 197 (2,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I got kicked out of 3 games in a row..

[Do not post in all caps, there is no need to shout. - CM]

Message 20 of 197 (2,241 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs