Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

by Ozilla811

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

★★★★ Novice

As I have said at least 4 times it's your (EA's)  responsibility to do things so that no points lost if connection is lost. You are just so greedy and immoral especially cos your customers are mainly under aged people. - You are a discrace.

So many professional players and regular customers are complaining that you should start thinging what's the problem i.e. YOU!

You said me earlier that I shouldn't write thehe unless wanting help because it's your life purpose. Yeah I DO WANT HELP as ALL OF US, you just dont have the knowledge to do it so....

Message 181 of 197 (292 Views)

Community Manager

@stadironin As someone who knows about these things, have you done anything to fix the problem? Your UO trace throws up some very high ping times which points to serious issues with your connection. 

Also AHQ is a place for discussion, it is for friendly and helpful posts and if you do not want people to reply to your posts then it can be best not to post. 

Message 182 of 197 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My PING times have been no problem last 2 weeks and no disconnections because I  made sure ALL ports needed were available ALL times. You really can not be that ignorant right? My ISP nor my ports are not the issue here YOU ARE! Your people havent given me ANY working solution. "WE are perfect it's all your ISP" is not a solution. To take you guys seriously I demand your professional credentials here and now. Thank you.

Message 183 of 197 (284 Views)

Community Manager

@stadironin Based on your UO Trace you have connection issues, please speak with your ISP and work on this. 

Message 184 of 197 (276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darkowrote:

@stadironin As someone who knows about these things, have you done anything to fix the problem? Your UO trace throws up some very high ping times which points to serious issues with your connection. 

Also AHQ is a place for discussion, it is for friendly and helpful posts and if you do not want people to reply to your posts then it can be best not to post. 

In fact when I took my UO trace EA's server showed yellow while the route before it was green. So EA's server was under heavy load. After that I made sure my ports were alway open for EA and all went fine about 2 weeks. So instead of undermining me show me some results of your ADVISES ok?

Message 185 of 197 (275 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Your reply here is something I cannot comment due to too many curse words ok?
Message 186 of 197 (271 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Also I'm sure everybody wants to know your backgroud i.e. are you professionals on these things?
Message 187 of 197 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Your application update 1.10 announcement was the one that happened EXACTLY same time as my disconnect. The culprit must be my ISP eh?
Message 188 of 197 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[Do not discuss moderation - CM]

Message 189 of 197 (254 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
My isp rebooted my router as they were upgrading firmware whilst i was playing squad battles.
I realized when i saw the router rebooting which it never does of its own accord.
I thought i was gonna get an insta loss.
Logged in again and to my surprise the match didnt count.
Does this mean its fixed int he last update?
Message 190 of 197 (233 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs