Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

by Ozilla811

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

★★★★ Novice

I believe they dont know how to correct the situation so all they can say is to talk to your ISP. I haven't heard any real solution from these so called helpers. I set up my system to use DMZ which is a way to free ports for your gaming. You need to log in to your router and set there static IP for your PS4 and set up DMZ. I have had this system for some 5 days and no single disconnect after setup. Before that I disconnected every day.

I found my instructions from YouTube (not from EA people for sure) a dude called Gasscock

First: How to setup static IP on PS4    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXWLqur6Nx8

Second: How to DMZ PS4   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=361-0JynTE0

Tell us did it work.

Message 171 of 197 (335 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah it didnt have anything to do with my ISP. I seem to have solved the problem and you don't seem to have a clue what the problem is.
Message 172 of 197 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i am too facing the same issues , what should i do ,...please help

Message 173 of 197 (221 Views)

★★★★ Novice
what is the use of sending in this same format
Message 174 of 197 (226 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
ea need to test your tcp to the given server to see whats happening....well they cant but they can tell though if its your side or theirs.

im guessing though that if its their side they will knwo its them and you dont get a loss...although on squad battles ive never heard of an incomplete game being replayed so it looks like once youve started that game if its not complete you lose.

that just simple logic and needs re thinking by ea.
Message 175 of 197 (212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko I've been through the UOTrace procedure with yourselves but when I've contacted my ISP for Port Forwarding, they've attempted to charge me for the service. Shouldn't this be a free service from my ISP (Virgin Media)? Is there a way that I could do this port forwarding myself? I've also attached my UOTrace Report for you to view too, Thanks.

Message 176 of 197 (204 Views)

Community Manager

@bossvrunner You can find instructions on how to do port forwarding for most routers here: https://portforward.com/

Message 177 of 197 (196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I lost another game because of EA's server problems. Yes indeed because of EA's server problems. So that you all understand who I am and who am I to say it's EA's problem. I've been 13 years as professors assistant on Multimedia course in Aalto University in Helsinki and Helsinki University of Technology. Linux developer Linus Thorvad's is also fromHelsinki University so we have some credibility. In fact Tatu Ylönene who is SSH inventor is couple of years ahead of my class in my studies at  Helsinki University of Technology. So I'm from well respected university and I say EA's servers are probably at least 50% of your problems. Considering you pay pretty big money of your enjoynment with FIFA brand they are 100% responsible of your (our) problems. I'm ready to bet that NONE of your advices come from certified net professionals.

I dare them proving they know what is the REAL problem and how to fix it.

It's NOT your ISP and it's NOT you fault!

Message 178 of 197 (176 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@stadironinDid you open the ports after you posted your last UO Trace? Do you still have the incredibly high ping times? Your UO Trace which is posted above has some very high ping times which would account for your connection issues as you are hitting pints of 272ms and 274ms well before you get to our game servers.  Did you speak to your ISP and show them your UO Trace or if you could show the UO Trace to one of your colleagues who is an expert in routing and connections they will be able to help you work on improving your connection. 

Message 179 of 197 (174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Please dont bother me with your know nothing stuff ok?. My game ended the exact same time I got EA's message of new "improvements". I assure you I probably know more of these things than any of you guys together. Enjoy your salary and leave me alone. [Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 180 of 197 (171 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs