Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

by Ozilla811

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

FIFA 18 squad battling are offline matches against the AI right. So why the [removed by CM]  am I being disconnected from EA SERVERS and able to come back into Ultimate Team within a second? Some people might not take squad battling seriously, but it is very frustrating for myself and other players that makes top 100 each week to play this new game feature when you earn zero points for no reason. Internet connection is fine, its really EA not doing their part to make it an enjoyable experience where you're able to play an offline game in peace and earn the points you very much deserve. I'm just frustrated because I'm a very good FIFA player and missing out on my spot in the top 100 in the world and the best rewards due to EA disconnecting me from an offline game is ridiculous. I would like EA to compensate me with the rewards I deserve or reset the game i won 5-0 and disconnected after the game (forfeited 3-0), so that I am able to play my match without a disconnection in mind. 3000 points was on the cards against ULTIMATE. But no I got ZERO points!!!

Message 1 of 197 (20,316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 18 Squad Battle EA SERVERS Disconnection

Community Manager

Hey all, for disconnections please try the connection troubleshooting steps for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see disconnections after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

View in thread

Message 24 of 197 (19,475 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Exactly the same with me, it's had done this 3 times now & I have gotten 3 x 3-0 losses for it with no points.... its pathetic!
Message 2 of 197 (20,248 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please use this format :
Issue Summary: I LOTS MATCH IN SQUAD BATTLES
Issue Details: I have a disconnect and give me the game for lost in 3-0 and I actually win 5-3
Game Mode: squad battles
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
Region: LATAM
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): ricardriguez
Date & Time (Please include timezone): 04/10/2017 UTC -5
Case#: 33801539

Message 3 of 197 (20,215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Issue Summary: I LOTS MATCH IN SQUAD BATTLES
Issue Details: I have a disconnect and give me the game for lost in 3-0 and I actually win 9-0
Game Mode: squad battles
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
Region: Englans
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): nffcljm
Date & Time (Please include timezone): 06/10/2017 13:25 (GMT)

was told there is nobody to complain to, how bad is that we pay all this money out, and you play an 'offline' game mode and yet EA shocking servers till kick you out. and then have the audacity to tell you is was your fault and to troubleshoot your poor connection when i know full well my connection is fine 

Message 4 of 197 (20,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They've been an absolute joke for a long time. It always seems to be once you've won as well, final whistle goes then kicks you off. I'm not a top 100 player as only play on world class but still happened 3 times and cost me elite 2. EA need to sort their s**t out as they're making millions from customers but don't care about fixing a problem that's affecting the majority of people who pay their salaries
Message 5 of 197 (20,048 Views)

★★ Novice

any solution to this?. keeps happening to me all the time. Also when playing fut draft

Message 6 of 197 (19,938 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue for me.

Playing online/offline I will finish a match in squad battles or seasons and once the final whistle has blown and I try to proceed to the post game screens I get kicked from the EA servers. Can log back in straight away once back in the main FIFA menu but of course get 0 coins/points with a 0-3 loss and increased DNF.
Message 7 of 197 (19,788 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Getting beyond a joke now, it has kicked me off at least one game out of 4 squad battles, since the game was released.... how can we climb up ranks if we keep getting 3-0 losses and 0 points.....
Message 8 of 197 (19,655 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
How do you solve this
Message 9 of 197 (19,525 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same here literally been kicked from the last 3/4 squad battles ive done all 0 points and 3-0 losses
Message 10 of 197 (19,504 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs