Re: [FAQ] Build and buy your bundle for The Sims 4

by kaylaaababby

Original Post

Build a bundle for The Sims 4 question

★★★★ Novice

Hi, Build a bundle is loading up, but when it does it says something like 

"your quite the collector. we cant build a bundle for you at this time."

I under stand I need to have available one expansion, game pack and stuff pack I do not own yet.

today was the release of get famous expansion pack. that was the only one I needed to create a whole bundle.

Am I missing something? is it too early to create this bundle still? HELP.   

Message 31 of 53 (2,588 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes. I'm having the same exact problem now but with get famous. Did you end up getting your bundle?
Message 32 of 53 (2,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's up now, but I had to get it online because it wasn't showing up on the origin app. 

Message 33 of 53 (2,184 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, we're starting to see the bundle become available for folks now, please check again. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 34 of 53 (2,553 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Some of you have reported you are still not seeing The Sims 4 Get Famous in Build and buy your bundle. Thanks for letting us know!

In order to keep this thread on topic, I've created a new one here, where I'm asking you for some information. If you are not getting the option to choose Get Famous Expansion Pack in Build and buy your bundle, please, join that thread.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 35 of 53 (2,078 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Everyone,

So, I'm not able to use the bundle tool apparently? So I can only select an expansion and game pack, but not a stuff pack.

Also when I click on purchase the old price will pop up, even thoug the discount is higlighted in green?

Message 36 of 53 (1,356 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @SimDude1,

If you don't own all the Stuff Packs, I'd recommend clearing Origin cache as explained here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Try again after, let us know how it goes! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 37 of 53 (1,311 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I can still only select an expansion and game pack, but not a stuff pack... I still get the old price even though the discount price is highlighted. 

I’ve cleared my origin cache, but nothing has changed.

Frown

Message 38 of 53 (1,287 Views)

★ Novice
I am having the same issue.
Message 39 of 53 (1,253 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Mai,

I am having the same issue as the other commenter. I have cleared my cache and it has not worked. I just bought one of the bundles with just the two packs at full price just thinking that the 3 pack deal had ended. I did not realize i was paying full price. I had enough money to buy 2 bundles and now due to paying full price for 2 packs, i am short. 

Message 40 of 53 (1,246 Views)