Re: Expansion of the Dutch Leagues

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Expansion of the Dutch Leagues

★★★ Newbie

Hello dutchies and soccer fans,

For years now the offline career mode has been lots of fun and its nice to see that it is getting better every year. However if you, as a Dutch football fan, want to play with your favourite Dutch team, it is every year the same and therefore monotonous and boring. 

The representation from the Dutch soccer league(s) is far from realistic: there is no “TOTO KNVB Beker”, “Johan Cruijff Schaal” and most importantly, no 2nd league (Keuken Kampioen Divisie).

As a fanatic career mode player, it disappoints me every year again to see that this doesn’t get added. And I won’t even start about the Dutch stadiums in FIFA.

So why do I decide to post my criticisim now and not 5 years ago?

I think the Dutch league has become way more interesting the last 2/3 years. With the good performance of Ajax in the UCL, but also the relegation of some good-old Eredivisie clubs (FC-Twente, Sparta Rotterdam, Roda JC, NEC Nijmegen, RKC Waalwijk, etc).

For these reasons I think that the demand for such an addition is more than logical and deserved.

I therefore hope that my wish can be fulfilled and that I will not be disappointed this year.

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: Expansion of the Dutch Leagues

Community Manager

@UltiemeThieme Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams. 

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)