Re: Event items disappearing

by Sharlowsdaughter

Original Post

Event items disappearing

★★★ Novice

Last even and current luxurious event

I lost the reward plus a few chest items.

i submitted several screenshots to support but they claim they can not recover the items.

i lost the double door, the window and loveseat.

I don’t understand why these items are disappearing 

when Im backing up the game thru Game Center and Facebook. 

I also don’t understand how these items can not be recovered!?

Message 1 of 5 (997 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @tweetee1773 ,

I understand it might seem a simple thing to do, but sadly, doing something like that is more complex than it seems. While I can understand how frustrating this can be, as our advisers explained, it's not possible to recover those items. Frown

I would like to ask you about the items disappearing. Does this sound like the issue you are experiencing? If so, I would like to invite you to press 'Me too' in there, and/or answering sharing information on what happened in your game as well as your Player ID. This would be very helpful - bug reports help us investigate and fix issues in the game.

If what you are experiencing is different, would it be possible to get more information? If you already explained the advisers - would you have a case number?

Thank you,

-Mai

Message 2 of 5 (946 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for reaching out to me 

my player#1003435022887 

case#46288642, they asked for screenshots but have not heard anything else after I submitted the information 

Message 3 of 5 (939 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA Help and I just concluded my case on this very issue. I completed the Illuminati event and didn't receive the event completion rewards. (Man, I had my eye on those suits!)

There was no way for them to replace the lost items, but they did offer Sim cash compensation. I accepted it, but I'd SO much rather have the outfits!

Player ID: 1003561971484

Issue: I completed the Illuminati event, tapped through the completion rewards dialogue, then hard-closed.

When I next opened the app, my game was set back to just before completion. I repeated completion actions, tapped through the rewards dialogue, then hard-closed.

Several days later, I checked my CAS to find the event completion rewards and discovered is never received them. I contacted EA Help.

Conclusion: Event rewards could not be replaced. I received Sim cash as compensation.

Message 4 of 5 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same thing happened to me in the same event.  Everything from the event which I purchased I put in my home and everything vanished.  Over 30k in coins.  Rugs, lights, lamps everything.  I'd like it fixed please. 

My player ID is 1004106118003

Message 5 of 5 (869 Views)