Original Post

Re: Event Quest not worth it!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

deleted

Message 21 of 37 (588 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ShellsSeaShells I was just about to reply to your post saying you got 1 home ticket for a duplicate, then I see you got the ONE super sim ticket like I did. 

I used all my ribbons for one of the quests and got home tickets, sim cash, table, home ticket, bar, sim cash, both shirts, another bar, fashion gems, table, duplicate table (home ticket), duplicate shirt (one super sim ticket), flag, and neon sign. 

I was going to commend EA for hearing our cries about having so many unnecessary prize items, then they go and add an unnecessary amount of home tickets. I've already got thousands of home tickets collecting dust that I can't use. Confused 

How about actually adding more items/outfits to buy with home/sim tickets, like the golden bathroom set, instead of simcash bundles enticing us to spend real money, and maybe we'll be just a tad bit more excited about a handful of home/sim tickets

Message 22 of 37 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ShaNoodle9 Exactly!! I don't understand why they keep handing out all of these home tickets and don't provide opportunities for us to actually spend them. I too have thousands.

Message 23 of 37 (548 Views)

★ Expert

@ShellsSeaShells That blue super ticket is harder to get. You only get them from parties or doing relationship events. You need then to have babies or buy items in CAS 

Message 24 of 37 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

@ShellsSeaShells I was just about to reply to your post saying you got 1 home ticket for a duplicate, then I see you got the ONE super sim ticket like I did. 

I used all my ribbons for one of the quests and got home tickets, sim cash, table, home ticket, bar, sim cash, both shirts, another bar, fashion gems, table, duplicate table (home ticket), duplicate shirt (one super sim ticket), flag, and neon sign. 

I was going to commend EA for hearing our cries about having so many unnecessary prize items, then they go and add an unnecessary amount of home tickets. I've already got thousands of home tickets collecting dust that I can't use. Confused 

How about actually adding more items/outfits to buy with home/sim tickets, like the golden bathroom set, instead of simcash bundles enticing us to spend real money, and maybe we'll be just a tad bit more excited about a handful of home/sim tickets

Yes! Yes! & Yes!   @ShaNoodle9   I love this post so much I want to marry it ❤️

I got about 7 of those stupid Home Tickets right in a row & wondered out loud WTH am I supposed to do with these!  🤷🏻‍♀️

I also have to agree with @BlueWizardRob that the wait times in between events only ticked me off even more. 

Message 25 of 37 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ShellsSeaShells wrote:

@mamabearboys yes, as discussed stools are needed. Our bars will look a bit weird without them! : (see below: I'm simcash poor, don't judge!) Stools definitely could have been added to the quest. The table you get has no actions and no furniture to match. Maybe that's coming, but it should be a complete collection in the theme!

Also EA, are you trolling me? Because I received ONE. Yes. ONE. Home ticket for a duplicate item. 

my bar.jpg

I'm also not really fussed about the main quest prize as the bar we get as part of the business collection might just be as good as what's on my wall now

Loot boxes are very demotivating! Agree with the above. Standard smile

So true @ShellsSeaShells! I was thinking the exact same thing, glad someone mentioned it! Also, why is everything so basic looking? Can we get more interesting/stylish stuff?

Message 26 of 37 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Hahaha @katclawsx3 I want to marry @ShaNoodle9's post too. Perfect.
Message 27 of 37 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

deleted

Message 28 of 37 (463 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ShellsSeaShells wrote:

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@ShellsSeaShells That blue super ticket is harder to get. You only get them from parties or doing relationship events. You need then to have babies or buy items in CAS 

@Fuzzernutter I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone here. During the quest I'd expect the rewards to be quest related. If I wanted more super tickets I'd purposely choose do more relationship events.

The super tickets may be harder to get, but also difficult to spend. I'm not a heavy player like some here and I have over 100. So really no benefit in winning these during a special event IMO.

Also I've opened at least 5 chests with just home tickets (as well as super). I'm sure many have had this experience.

Seems that EA found a way to get around increasing the inventory limit by giving you seemingly useless tickets instead of items.

There was literally a quest to collect 20 sim tickets...I got a couple of super sim tickets just doing that. I don't expect to go and open a box after that, just to get ANOTHER sim ticket I won't use. I want a quest reward. It's just a drag. 

It's exciting to have new things to do, but then they go and basically make those new things a waste of time. 

Message 29 of 37 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Soooo,  I finished the quest & got all the stuff I really wanted. 

Why can’t I put my wine bottles on top of the actual bar?

Now I have 1,038 ribbons left over that I don’t think I want to use. 

I really don’t want 6 banners as I still have 6 Tapestries from the Luxury event that I can’t put out 

Don't want another table since I have 2 of the little A La Mode, a basic  table and the Living edge table. Not to mention the Little Luxury Accent Tables I have 

REALLY don’t want any more of the Home Tickets since I don’t know what good they are.  

Now, Heirloom Tickets or would have been a nice surprise-but Nope!   Or Easier to Get Fashion Gems would have been more appreciated!

Or even more Clothes choices = No Item Limits on those.

What To Do??    What To Do?? 

Should I use those remaining ribbons to get more questionable UseTickets?

OR

should I just wait until the event is over and the ribbons automatically get converted into even more questionable Use Tickets? 🙄

Decisions, Decisions  

I Think I’m Done with these Loot Box Events For Good 

Message 30 of 37 (652 Views)