Re: Even more Frustrating Pop-Up Adverts!

by punishertrd

Original Post

Even more Frustrating Pop-Up Adverts!

★ Novice

A couple of weeks ago I made a post about how a recent game update made the pop-up ads appear every time you open and close the app. This was really annoying and so I suggested that this be adjusted. Perhaps it could have been changed to only pop up the first time, then once you’ve clicked “X” or “Not-interested”, it doesn’t appear again. 

Well...its like a developer read that and made it his/her mission to make them even worse. 

With todays update, the pop up ad appears not only when you close/open the app, now it pops up every single time you go the home page tab. It’s insane! If I quickly switch from the bounties page to the homepage, over and over again it’ll keep popping up indefinitely. 

I understand that you are to make money, but this is insane! 

Please, please, please do the right thing and get rid of those pop-up ad’s or just make them a one time deal. If someone clicks “X”, ensure that it doesn’t pop up again for that user. 

Please! We’d all appreciate it. 

Yours sincerely,

- Day One C&C Rivals Fan. 

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @GeoMarine,

The recurring pop up offer is a known issue that should be fixed in our next update.

Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, that's something. Thanks for the information.

Can I ask if they are looking to improve it though? Not just changing it back to how it was a week ago. But actually taking into account the feedback? 

Like that it would remember for my account that I'm not interested, and so until the next deal, it won't show any pop-ups?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

★★★★ Guide
ya im noticing it alot as well after every menu it pops up every time its really bad
Message 4 of 4 (274 Views)