Re: Europe RTTF promo weak!

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Europe RTTF promo weak!

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm trying to get excited about RTTF promo Should i be looking forward to this promo next year in all honesty, there has been seldom anything to play for, most of the cards for the first months of release were way too overpriced to be worth it.  Now at the upper end of the competitions as a Manchester City fan i have the option of buying a totally underwhelming Mahrez card - his totssf is better value - so that's disappointing.

This promo has been kept alive only by RTTF sbc and objective additions.  Perhaps the disruption of covid has interfered but still, i don't think this promo has delivered as much excitement as following my team in the real tournament, i can quite happily turn fifa off when it is the champions league fixtures knowing i am not going to miss anything.

For me teams in the last 16 stage of each competition - CL and EL - should be awarded at least 1 new RTTF card if they don't have more than 1 at this stage, preferably a non-tots player who if their is an outsanding performer in this competition so far from that team.

It is way more fun having different versions too, Martial lw has different w/f and s/m to his storyline, making both cards very much alive.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @SumFiiin,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @SumFiiin,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

Hero
@EA_Cade Thanks, maybe if the calender ran more normally, ie no covid disruption, then perhaps more non-live team of the round cards would have been introduced.

i think owning decent affordable live cards and awaiting their upgrades are what makes this promo tick.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SumFiiin,

Agreed, COVID really disrupted us this year in a multitude of ways, hopefully we'll be able to put all this behind us soon Standard smile
EACade
Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)