Error 3.0 Missing Content

by zzkspnb0azi2

Original Post

Error 3.0 Missing Content

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello everybody,

I love playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes every day every minute. Yesterday, I had an issue that came up when I tried to claim the Credits from the event Credit Heist. The error (image attached) came right in the middle of the process for me to receive the credits so the game restarted but at the same time, I contacted support to report the problem immediately. Once the game came back, I went to the Events and the Credit Heist event was marked as completed but I did not receive the credits.

The support guy Rajar in the chat, told me that I had to wait for 24 hours so that the game could refresh and that I will get the 5 000 000 credits I did not receive. I waited and the credits did not come up, so I contacted support and the guy Jayant confirmed the bug issue and stated I received the credits according to the technical team so when I requested him to please review my current credit balance advising I had only 1 000 000 million credits and to please review my game activity so that he could verify that I did not spend it nor receive it, he closed the chat disrespectfully with an upsetting attitude against me stating I was going over something he already told me there was nothing he could do and that I received the Credits. He did not want to verify any other pieces of my account activity and did not want to actually see there is proof if he compares my Credit Balance vs the Credit Heist activity reward.

I am asking the community for any advises or how to approach and find a way to get this fix? I really need those 5 000 000 million I did not receive and makes me sad to think I have the account activity that backs me up and instead of thinking about the issue I had, he was rude and did not want to provide any help to me. Any suggestions in what to do?

I have different case numbers but I am losing hope that nobody from support will be willing to assist me with this.

Message 1 of 2 (1,187 Views)

Error 3.0 cannot sign in

★★★ Novice

Having the dreaded 3.0 logon issue.

I've uninstalled reinstalled the game, tried off data, cleared my cache, rebooted Fiber modem, no luck.

Ally code is 741 255 434

Can someone please check on this? 

Thanks. 

Message 2 of 2 (1,158 Views)