Emulator players cheat!

by Spritchen

Original Post

Emulator players cheat!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone!I'm spritc.Today I match with one famous player in the game.I seriously guess she is playing Rivals on the Emulator.When I play the game with her,She can group her tanks together as one and make more damage than me.Even I have more tanks than hers,and our unit's level are same.I think when you play the game with mouse clicking,you can get more APM and more useful control than the phone players.That was cheating and I hope somehow to ban the emulator players or the emulator players only match with emulator players like PUBG Moblie.

Thanks for listening!

PS:I no mean she can't beat me,but she can't beat me tha easily.

Message 1 of 46 (2,656 Views)

Re: Emulator players cheat!

★ Apprentice

Due to touch issues on my Oneplus 6T, I tried Bluestacks. On Bluestacks, control will be much easier and really accurate. As this game is a RTS game, emulator bring great unblance between players. 

Maybe let emulator players match emulator players is a good idea. Infact, emulator players are cheating on control when fight against phone players.

In RST games, control is the key. Let every players compete in fair platform is your duty. Hope you can fix this.

Message 2 of 46 (2,612 Views)

★ Novice

Lol??? Are you really all butthurt for losing 0 points? Coming from the same guy who skips harvestor to rush with a scorpion tank. And then you say "I think" so you don't really have a clue do you? If it's sooooo much of an advantage then you try it out for yourself. Also, FYI, I won the M3rc tourney while using only but my cracked samsung s6 edge+. I was at work when the tourney happened so I didn't have access to my home computer or my tablet.I could of written a humble post but I do not take accusations of cheating lightly just because you're 'mad cuz bad'.

Try it for yourself Mr. "I think".

Message 3 of 46 (2,571 Views)

★★ Novice

she can not group up her units,,,,,,, She is just better then you, GG

Message 4 of 46 (2,566 Views)

★★ Novice

You were at home for the finals of the winners' bracket, then the finals of the loser's bracket, then the finals of the tournament. Did you not use emulator during those rounds at all?

Message 5 of 46 (2,551 Views)

★★ Novice

You cant use control groups on an emulator btw. You simply have access to the mouse. I do agree if gives better control but for official tournaments they will not allow emulators. Let her enjoy the game, shes not cheating. Just get better.

Message 6 of 46 (2,532 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I really have no problem with people using emulators at home, plus a lot of people i know have said they tried them and didn't find it better

Message 7 of 46 (2,509 Views)

★ Apprentice

I thought it will be no diff. I hardly use tank and some other  units. But I tested tanks on my computer. I know I was wrong. I tested on my phone and on Bluestacks, the tank operate is much easier on Bluestacks. But on some other units, the different is not so large. Still this may affects a lot in the match of top players. 

Message 8 of 46 (2,494 Views)

★★ Novice
This is a phone game, it should not have a negative gap between the hardwares. For most players unwilling to buy great hardwares to play a phone game, but now some one use PC to control phone game, it not just paying problem, it’s cheat !!! “It break the players balance of control and upper limit of control”
Message 9 of 46 (2,476 Views)

★ Novice

so why not get an adapter for your phone's charging port and plug in a monitor and mouse into your phone??? you know you can do that, what are you? poor? that's someone on the iphone 1 complaining that someone who plays on the 12.9 ipad pro 3 has an advantage... duh, obviously the dude with the ipad pro has an advantage, it's not like you can't get that advantage yourself

Here you go buddy:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=google+pixel+C&_sacat=0
There's the tablet i use when I don't stream. Complaining about hardware is pointless, in shooting games no one on the forums wanted players who owned 240hz monitors banned from the game. The fact that you can do it yourself and you aren't just proves that there is no advantage. Also, cheating is defined as breaking the games rules which I'm sure using a different device than your galaxy s4 isn't.

Message 10 of 46 (2,390 Views)