Re: Emulator players cheat!

by yehoshualee

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I think at best we can only say that it is inconclusive, since everyone seems to have a different experience, some say they find emulators better, some say they find phones better. Maybe someone should test it out and play like X games on the phone and another X on the emulator and see whether there is a statistically significant difference in the win rates.

Message 31 of 46 (832 Views)

★★★★ Guide

there is just watch the youtube vids its very pronounced 

emulators cheat there isnt any other way around it 

Message 32 of 46 (801 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well like I said, it's merely your word against others, but nevertheless I also cannot invalidate your experience. The only way for us to know for sure is for someone (or even a few people) to play both and examine whether there is a statistically significant increase in winrate if someone plays on the emulator.

Message 33 of 46 (778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have done both, I play mostly on my phone now on main. But I have also played using BlueStacks on my Asus G752 gaming laptop.

BlueStacks=

Pros - Bigger screens and able.to live stream on twitch and YouTube better.

* - Can only Mouse click one at a time. Unless your using a touch screen.

Phone=

Pros - Can click on two thing at one time to micro manage better.

* - Smaller screen and if screen is small and you got big fingers you can miss click.

I will say this I don't care if people use BlueStacks

Cause I don't see a big advantage to them.

Only time I see people rant about them is cause they seam like better players, but that's not true.

Just some streamers are good

I'm good on my Google pixel 2 XL

Now for a side note only advantage would be using a 3rd party app like macros. Which many gaming keyboards have built in even gaming laptops.

But same can be said for smart phone plenty of apps on Google play that act like macros.

But my experience is anyone that gets beat or doesn't rank up, they sometime cry that someone must be cheating....when they just need to use different strats.

And to many people lower levels think going big is how to win, but it's not.

Message 34 of 46 (763 Views)

★ Guide

I'll admit this I sucked, starting doing go big or go home thing.

But after I watched tons of replays from 13lade, Destiny etc etc. Seeing how they use smaller units to win. I started doing the same.

I'm one tier from final tier. But I also only play 10 matches a day now.

Just giving my opinion on this subject

Message 35 of 46 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well considering that Alicia Destiny just won the EA tournament on an iPad live for all to see, using thumbs I think this conversation has reached a conclusion.......I have a note 9 and used by s pen to play rivals and while it is accurate and you have fewer misclicks, I reatricts micro I have sense dropped the s pen and now use thumbs and can easily have 3 units moving making micro much easier.......I would even dare say that using a mouse could be a disadvantage for the very same reason as using the s pen

Message 36 of 46 (702 Views)

★★★★ Guide
an ipad ya its a bigger surface to play on but emulators there are ways to cheat ive seen it
Message 37 of 46 (701 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have played this game for 3 months. As I know, to win the game one needs good strategy, build a great deck to use, have similar deck level with opponent, better tactics during game, micro operation and so on. This is like buckets effect. During games players should us all those characteristics to win the game.

But now those characteristics are missing in the game. It sames that micro operation is the only king in the game. No strategy no tactics , always similar deck, better micro operation is the key to win.

When talk about micro operation, mouse is better than thumb for faster, accurate with more apm. And with largger device comes easier operation, so pad is better than phone. Maybe for most player the emulator makes little difference and will better strategy one can win the game. So maybe the win rat of emulator plays is similar to phone players. But when it comes to top players, there is great difference. This really bring unbalance in top players' game. In a word, emulator player have much higher toplimit in micro operation, and if they practise this will be great advantage and bring great unbalance.

In StarCraft 2, only higher apm may cannot let one win the game. But in this game, there may be different.

In this situation, I thinks emulator players is kind of cheat. Really hope EA lead this game to better strategy to win rather than better micro operation.

Message 38 of 46 (679 Views)

★ Guide

YAWN!

Message 39 of 46 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@jakedate wrote:

she can not group up her units,,,,,,, She is just better then you, GG

Why are you such a troll? Tool

Message 40 of 46 (589 Views)