[Edit - Admin.] ea what a * promo..

by jonsonqqqq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Edit - Admin.] ea what a * promo..

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ea brings out another * promo.. I cant even play daily knockout so how am I gonna get these 12 players..? And there more people who can't do daily knockout so wtf have u done!

Message 1 of 18 (1,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fu ea what a * promo..

Community Manager

@jonsonqqqq Not aware of any plans to remove packs and plenty of people qualified for the weekend league. 

If you are finding it hard to beat other players then I'm sure that some of the more skilled FIFA players would be happy to pass on some advice if you wanted to start a thread asking for tips on how to improve your game. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (1,021 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
its clear to me that they dont really care about the people who have problems online.
to them they have a hardcore fan base who will continually just pump money in.
they will concentrate on this base.

but this will backfire.
last annual figures showed a drop in copies sold...but an increase in micro transactions so at some point its gonna start sliding.

if i was a shareholder id be very worried by the trend.
Message 2 of 18 (1,204 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes ea really don't care
Message 3 of 18 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes, worst promo I have seen ever. And what are they doing now couldn't even start the game... Working on the servers again for already some hours?????? WE NEED COMPENSATION FOR THIS!!!
Message 4 of 18 (1,092 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Still no response from ea.. So now enough
Message 5 of 18 (1,009 Views)

Community Manager

@jonsonqqqq Are you having an issue that you need help with? 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 18 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Nice to get a answer after a month. Ofcourse when they bring out another promo which is not good at all..and soon an even bigger problem when ea must remove real money out the game. Than I need my money back!!!

Message 7 of 18 (964 Views)

Community Manager

@jonsonqqqq Do you actually have a problem or are you just complaining about the game the sake of it? If you have a genuine problem then please provide some information so that we can help you. 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 18 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes, when is ea removing the packs u can buy with real money? And the promo wasn't good because almost nobody can quilify for the weekend 's league
Message 9 of 18 (921 Views)

Community Manager

@jonsonqqqq Not aware of any plans to remove packs and plenty of people qualified for the weekend league. 

If you are finding it hard to beat other players then I'm sure that some of the more skilled FIFA players would be happy to pass on some advice if you wanted to start a thread asking for tips on how to improve your game. 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 18 (1,022 Views)