Economy Changes - March 13

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Re: Economy Changes - March 13

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, please give the statistics of receiving cards from common and uncommon crates. I'm interested in statistics for account level 60. 

Message 11 of 28 (519 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @PremierVenoth,

While cards between the different system need to be balanced, the overall progression is cards and credits. Adjusting one aspect (cards) means looking into the balance and potentially tuning the other (credits). And with credits being adjusted in the crate system (changing from increasing with player levels to doubling at player level 9), the bounty credits were also adjusted.

Overall, it was to ensure that the entire progression system (crates, cloning labs and bounties) were balanced and in tune with each other. Hopefully that makes sense.

Message 12 of 28 (516 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you.  It did help and Battallia kind of spelled it out as well - it is less - but comparatively across the options it makes sense.

Glad I rushed all the crates I did before this though.

Also - Credit blitz - here I come!

Message 13 of 28 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My thoughts on this:

https://cncrivals.blogspot.com/2019/03/changes.html

In a nutshell: A small good step for F2P players, fairer for whales, and worse for top players and medium spenders.

Overall acceptable, if you guys continue to bring the game into a better place for Angel new players and (b) the community (tournaments!)

Message 14 of 28 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

they make games to make money... that stupid P2W crap as a community insult is destroying other games. if you can't afford to stay competitive, quit playing and pick up a couple extra shifts at work & come back when you having bank... until then follow what the Hound says and "quit your whining".

@infantyman9244 wrote:
So you have effectively made the game into a P2W. Making everything cost more. Also where are my diamonds at where you hiked up the price of the clone labs at 825??

Message 15 of 28 (464 Views)

★ Apprentice

Why did you raise the blitz retry from 500 coins to 500 diamonds? That’s over a 9000% increase in price. 

Message 16 of 28 (456 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there a reason why you have not answered me?

Message 17 of 28 (404 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Along with the increased cost to retry, players are now able to re-earn ALL the rewards, instead of just rewards they hadn't already received.

Message 18 of 28 (393 Views)

★ Apprentice

I bet if you did a poll, everyone would rather replay the blitz for 500 coins. Do you give us 9000% more rewards?

Message 19 of 28 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Next blitz is going to be 250 diamond retry fee. While I still prefer the credit one, this fee doesn't sting as badly.
Message 20 of 28 (374 Views)