Early access NFS 2019 July PS4 Origin [speculation]

by BLVD69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Early access NFS 2019 July PS4 Origin [speculation]

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Hello, community

Update in my research today I came across about the new NFS game.

Early play option to sample the new game happens in July on Origin for $4.99 for a sneaky play of the new game.

Here is the proof about the early option to play the game....open the story and scroll down in the linked report.

https://gamerant.com/need-for-speed-game-2019/  

Have a great day.:eahigh_file::eahigh_file:

Message 1 of 5 (1,041 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Early access NFS 2019 July PS4 Origin [speculation]

Community Manager (retired)

While we indeed confirmed that EA Access will be coming to PlayStation 4 in July, it doesn't automatically mean that new NFS will be available in an early access there. 

EA Access gives its member early access to some of our new productions, but no official announcements have been made including NFS 2019 so far (or any other games for that matter).

@BLVD69  Please be careful with sharing information like that and labelling it as "confirmed" in future. If it doesn't come from our official sources, then it might not be true.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,027 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

While we indeed confirmed that EA Access will be coming to PlayStation 4 in July, it doesn't automatically mean that new NFS will be available in an early access there. 

EA Access gives its member early access to some of our new productions, but no official announcements have been made including NFS 2019 so far (or any other games for that matter).

@BLVD69  Please be careful with sharing information like that and labelling it as "confirmed" in future. If it doesn't come from our official sources, then it might not be true.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (1,028 Views)

★★ Expert

@EA_Ataashi 

Thank you and I accepted your solution. 

Have a wonderful day. :eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 5 (1,015 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well thank God....

Ive played iRacing, Forza Horizon & Motorsports which I now love sim racing I must admit.

But its nothing like that good ole' fashion grind of Need for Speed  looking back on them all.

So make it good EA Please. You guys can blow Forza away if you try hard.

I was watching my suckie replay and I dont get the rush on Forza as I do in NFS.

Message 4 of 5 (875 Views)

★★ Expert

@carmensworld1 

Amen, let's pray EA gets the next game built correctly!! 

Have a wonderful day 👍😁

Message 5 of 5 (839 Views)