Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Early Access With Origin Access Basic

by bartugursel19

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Early Access With Origin Access Basic

★★★★ Novice

If I buy Origin Access Basic for 4 euros/1 month, will I be able to play from september 20th until the full release date? Or is it just for 1 day (september 20th)/10 hours?

Message 1 of 5 (370 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Early Access With Origin Access Basic

Community Manager
If you have an Origin Access membership you will be able to play a 10 hour trial between the early access release and the official game release. If you have Origin Access Premier then you will have unlimited access to the full game from tomorrow onward.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (338 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
If you have an Origin Access membership you will be able to play a 10 hour trial between the early access release and the official game release. If you have Origin Access Premier then you will have unlimited access to the full game from tomorrow onward.
Message 2 of 5 (339 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Will I have to download the game again when it comes out?
Message 3 of 5 (329 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@bartugursel19 It'll be the same game as it's not a standalone game like the Demo, so I don't think that you'll have to re-download the game. Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (315 Views)
Highlighted

FIFA 19 10 hour trial

★★ Newbie

Hello Guys!

I wonder why I can't play my 10 hour trial of FIFA 19..cause I've bought Origin Access Basic (the 3,99 per month) and it says when I try to launch it, that the game will release on the 25th of September, can you help me guys?

Message 5 of 5 (315 Views)
Twitter Stream