Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ea are scammers

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea are scammers

★★★★ Newbie

I been a fifa fan since 1994 which I believe was the frist fifa and i used to play on pc,and all the fifa after that utill 2019,now I decided not to play the game anymore and i won’t buy it anymore,my boy boy which 4 years old must have messed up something with the sbc and i will take all the responsibility for it,but my point is that ea game are sort of scammers telling me the policy is once you done it you can’t get them back,

you talking about team worth at least 700000 conis to get them back,replacing them with loan player,

thats my point i think it has to take a place and to be equally at least 

i been battling for two days and the time i had to wait on the phone and the answer was sorry sir we cannot do anything,so who can if the company can’t do anything about it

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you feel that way @issaviber but unfortunately if you allow someone to access your account then you are responsible for any action that they may take. We would recommend having a password on your console or PC that only you know and also refusing anyone else access to your FIFA account.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you feel that way @issaviber but unfortunately if you allow someone to access your account then you are responsible for any action that they may take. We would recommend having a password on your console or PC that only you know and also refusing anyone else access to your FIFA account.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs