Ea access

by ethan96adams

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea access

★ Novice

Ea access, this communication problem was recently in Netherlands, i had seen on their ea access page, fifa 19 was in in fault, now it's gone, explain pl3ase EA

Message 1 of 4 (1,683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea access

Community Manager

@ethan96adams I've looked into this internally and FIFA 19 was never in the EA Access Vault in any locale. 

As far as Vault additions go, I can't speculate on when/if a title will be added. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,632 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ethan96adams I'm not sure what you're trying to say exactly, but FIFA 19 is not currently in the Vault on EA Access. 

Do you have a link to where this was stated?

EACade
Message 2 of 4 (1,657 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, it was on the Dutch website, as soon as people were stating it, it went off the Dutch EA access page... And one thing I'm finding really unfair with this, EA are so quick to release nba live 19, do you know how hard it was to actually get a copy of the game in south Africa. And it got released so quickly on access, yet fifa 19 is still not out... all I want is clarity, is fifa coming out or not ??? 

Message 3 of 4 (1,647 Views)

Community Manager

@ethan96adams I've looked into this internally and FIFA 19 was never in the EA Access Vault in any locale. 

As far as Vault additions go, I can't speculate on when/if a title will be added. 

EACade
Message 4 of 4 (1,633 Views)