Re: EA wallet PlayStation 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA wallet PlayStation 4

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 4 and a Sims 4 cash card that has “Origin and EA on the bottom and says good for all content in Origin”, to go with it so expansion packs and stuff can be bought. I have an EA acct and I can see the card added the funds to the EA wallet but how do I use it to buy stuff on the game on the PS4? 

When I first started playing it had me agree to user terms and sign in to EA so what’s the problem? Why won’t it show up in my payment options? It isn’t connected and I can’t figure out how. 

I hope I didn’t waste money of this stupid cash card. No place on it does it say “only use for PC” or anything like that so I assumed it can be used with whatever platform to buy things in the game. 

Grateful for any info. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,771 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

The card can not be used on Consoles. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,648 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Yeah I did the exact same thing and I don’t think we can use the cash card unless it’s on origin for pc
Message 2 of 4 (2,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie
did you ever find a resolution to this? we just did the same thing and we are trying to find out if there is any way to use this card
Message 3 of 4 (2,651 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The card can not be used on Consoles. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (2,649 Views)