Re: EA is killing my passion

by Izzy_FUT_Dubs

Original Post

EA is killing my passion

★★★★★ Novice

EA i want to say something about Fifa 20, i only want to play some games, and be fun for a moment after a day of hard work, is nor important if we win or we lose, the only important thing is that we, users can be fun for a while. I don’t want to feel that i am controlling a hummer when i am defending , and it looks like that if i don’t get better players, more trainings, more packs that would not happen....and if i don’t want to open my wallet, i have two options, play all day as an idiot by three months and feel stressed until my horrible players got more experience or leave the game.... sorry but I’ll take the second choice, i am an adult and i don’t have time to play all day like 15 or 10 years ago, because we can’t forget that this is a game, is for fun, right now it finish being toxic....i bought some fifa points and it look like the game was joking with me.... i don’t get any good player, and i need to make front to other persons with cards which are faster, and better in all aspects .... Or how you can answer that a boy (or a man) in 10th division, have special cards and classic players? there is only one options, buy a lot of Fifa points and open a huge amount of packs, or buy coins in the black market to buy those players, everything involve money...is not fair and is not fun...

Message 1 of 6 (562 Views)

@Garsiv1932 

While it is technically possible to remain competitive as a 'free' user, it's definitely more hassle than it could and should be. It's the same with NHL's HUT; I refuse to spend a dime on players/teams that will just be obsolete a month later. Even being laid off I don't have the time to play that much

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (501 Views)

★★ Novice

TOTW SBCs, should be an even chance on getting each player however it is obvious EA have stacked the odds as usual making it impossible to pull Top Players. Have completed this Sbc 6 x and never pulled a player rated over 82 and this morning I pulled an untradeables duplicate, can you believe that, 6 x I stupidly filled 83 squads hoping to get a chance of something decent and been disappointed and this time l get one I am forced to give away. It makes you feel yo have voluntarily been scammed, come on EA, I want to enjoy this game not be feeling CHEATED

Message 3 of 6 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still waiting for an answer from developpers team...when i chat with support team they tell me to write a post that developpers Will a ser me....tes....dure....My first message was in may and still waiting for an answer.....this weekend was My last Game un fut champions....i can't ve competitivo if My opponents tema is faster in every way....FIFA it's not funny any more....

Message 4 of 6 (422 Views)

@Garsiv1932 EA is not going to give you an answer because there is no need for one. What kind of an answer are you hoping for?

You want to play competitively and not have to put in the time because you're an adult? How does that work?

What game involving online players that is based on grinding can you be competitively in, with no time being put in? Simply having a God Squad and not putting in the hours isn't going to make you a better player either.

There are plenty of other modes that are not based on grinding a FUT-like system like Online Seasons or Career Mode. Virtual Pro is still grind-like, but it's a lot better than FUT if you're casually playing the game.

EA has made FUT more casual-friendly, but what you're asking for is impossible.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I want yo have a fun moment, it's not important if i win ir lose, but it's not fair if tour opponents are faster and stronger than You. Right now i have a 91 team, and when i qualify yo futchampions, in most of the games, i can't attack, My opponents can make a hughe press over My team, and that is imposible for me, sometimes cards that have worst numbers in speed run more than Myñines that which are better rated. Why that? Is because they have more exp points? Because they have more fut exp points? Is because i don't do special movements? I dont know, and i don't want to do, because football is not un that way, in real football you dont see players making special movements all the time....

I left the game, because i felt that this behavior is because i don't lose money in FIFA points, and the lag, it's stupid, they win millions with that Game and they can't have good servers to improve our ingame experience. i uploaded vídeo where i pointed to the corner of the goal and the players  shoot out (and it was very near the goal)....there are infinities of videos with Bugs and fails about FIFA....so yes., I think developpers should be here giving some explanations....the game is not cheap, and i will not Buy  FIFA 21 next year because i think is not a finished product...

Message 6 of 6 (360 Views)