Re: EA have plans to listen to the player base and enable sharing?

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

EA have plans to listen to the player base and enable sharing?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Developers develop games for people to play- entertainment, teaching, education, real-life scenario practice and learning, experiments, socialization, etc. The list goes on ad nauseum Wink.  The community, the forums, the people seem disgtruntled (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-I-buy-one-game-and-share-it-between-two-origin-accoun... is the big competition, and they have the edge with sharing imo.It is kinda' like the Playstation exclusives vs XBoX exclusives debate of old. To each his/her/its own. 
I'm neutral and can view both sides of the issue. Parents and children  Both use video games to cope, but both can also become addicted to video games.  A Catch-22, if you will. Personally, I think the decision should be made by the Parents. Of course, I could be wrong... there could be things I haven't considered and individual circumstances I've yet to experience. I would like to hear from the community, the proverbial 2-cents.

EDIT: Aren't games developed by people, for the people (Unreal and Unity), etc? Though AI and bots could in the future.......... :P

Message 1 of 2 (855 Views)

Re: EA have plans to listen to the player base and enable sharing?

★★★★★ Expert

@Jessrawr314; Not sure the A Way Out  forum is the best place to post this, since it's already one of the most "sharable" games EA has published in a long time. Thinking

Message 2 of 2 (838 Views)