Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA doesn't care about it's loyal long time customers

by Dro12

Original Post

Re: EA doesn't care about it's loyal long time customers

★★★★★ Newbie

I got a code and have been playing fifa since fifa 13 and havent ever bought fifa points. Im pretty sure they were just randomly sent out

Message 11 of 15 (122 Views)

★★ Novice

I am not your BRO!! Sir

Message 12 of 15 (110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

HI.. I have only been playing FIFA since last year when my son asked me to start playing the game!

I received a beta code, but he did not.. And he and has been playing for years (I have never spent a penny on FIFA) as I only play for fun now and then, so you can understand his frustration when I was randomly selected and he was not.

Message 13 of 15 (71 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Big--Buster66 participants for the beta were picked randomly. This was done to keep it as fair as possible. I myself didn't get picked.

Darko

Message 14 of 15 (59 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoI personally think it's the best way to roll out a new game, giving not only experienced gamers, but casual gamers too the chance to test, play and give feedback on up-coming releases! Hope you are randomly chosen at some point for future releases.

Buster.

Message 15 of 15 (36 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help