Re: EA did it again.....

by iwannabesedated1

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

and we still play with friends in NFS 2015 with great pleasure

Message 11 of 14 (459 Views)

I just reinstalled 2015 after over a year, lol I can''t drive anymore in it, too used to Forza. The sense of speed is crazy man, smash into everything because the power of the car is just insane,,,I need practice...I see people still playing the game and driving around.

My favorite race is Buissiness And Pleasure, I just tried it out again but the game crashed. If I drive too fast the game crashes at the same place, even with a new more powerfull video card that I have recently installed. Must be a cpu issue. Typical of EA never to have fixed the issue along with the rest of the bugs.

EA/Ghost created something special in NFS 2015,  it is a pitty that they are too lazy to fix it properly.It really stands out as a good game for an alternative audience.A game to be proud of.

Message 12 of 14 (442 Views)

★ Guide
Try to install the game on a ssd drive
Message 13 of 14 (373 Views)

★★ Expert

@theholypotatoe 

LOL, yeah brother I feel the same way.

I guess EA Promotion dept brainwashes players like us for so many years!

We believe the lies they keep selling us for there cash cow candy game!

The game is toast, and many are packing there bags for other racing games online!

So don't be fooled again when the next EA NFS game comes out in 2020.

I agree $80.00 flushed down the toilet, and no free cars, just more of the greed from EA!

It's sad that a game we all have to pay for gives us more headaches then it gives pleasure owning it!

Take Care.

Message 14 of 14 (360 Views)