EA and Ghost Games Studio.... Ignoring Gaming Community

by Odyco_Cody3

Original Post

EA and Ghost Games Studio.... Ignoring Gaming Community

★★★★ Apprentice
So EA and Ghost Games Studio falsely stated online free roam and falsely stated car list... this is illegal and called false advertisement... ok so we take that kick in the nuts because we're the little guy and can't do anything about your companies' lies....
But to add to that, both companies have decided to ignore forums, emails, and complaints about SEVERAL ISSUES. This hurts me because NFS 2015 had such potential AND FAR BETTER COMMUNICATION FROM DEVELOPERS...

So I'm guessing you just released this game for a little revenue and then kill the franchise... because that's exactly what just happened this game is a $30 retail game AT MAX and it's going to die off quick if no one responds to our issues.

Sincerely,
NEED FOR SPEED FRANCHISE FAN
Message 1 of 13 (780 Views)

Re: EA and Ghost Games Studio.... Ignoring Gaming Community

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Want to know the issue with your statement? You dont take into account anything other than your what you think. First, no big company responds to emails, so it was pointless to even suggest that. Secondly, as has been said MULTIPLE times, just because EA does not respond does not mean they are listening. It clearly states in this area called forum rules. Its pretty obvious that EA employees are on the forums. Just because something may have accidentally been mis-stated does not make it false advertising. Based on what you're saying, you have not taken that into account either. Also, they had to take cars out because of bug issues and they eill be in there just like how they had to take out rake and trake width due to a bug with the air suspension. Stop kicking EA while they are down considering all of the complaints. Like I've said before, kicking and screaming will not get any done any faster.
Message 2 of 13 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This does not excuse lack of communication. EA, or Ghost, at least, should be communicating any possible changes. This only makes the hate for EA worse (righteously so) and plummets consumer satisfaction down. And this is the gaming industry. We have no room for corporate apologists, false advertisement, and rushed low-quality products.

Message 3 of 13 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
So you want them to leak information about their own game that isn't even out yet? Its also hard to take a opinion from someone who specifically came on to a thread and purposefully made the user name you did. Also, theres this thing called news under the main website that tells you what patches are going to be coming out. Im also not being a corporate apologists. Im sorry facts hurt your brain.
Message 4 of 13 (733 Views)

★★ Novice

Im sorry but i think the game is getting weaker and if the companies still ignores what their community wants they will loose it slowly.

Message 5 of 13 (693 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Can you please stop supporting these corrupt practices CLP... All I see you do on this forum is tell people on I'm sure they're working on it blah blah blah.. dude I'm sick of hearing it... THEY BLATANTLY IGNORED US, and you're the one person still defending them instead of defending your fellow ripped off gamer
CLP you are a tool and unless you habe news about their lack of communication kindly GTFO with yourself. Thanks
Message 6 of 13 (681 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
But hey CLP you are right... they are still working on updates... yesterday they released and EXCLUSIVE COCA COLA LICENSE PLATE 😂
You know because they're listening to the fans and all 😂🤣
Message 7 of 13 (679 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Odyco_Cody3 Im sorry youre too ignorant to see both sides of the picture here. You feel entitled to everything, thats fine but, when you are wrong, you are wrong. Trust me, I am not the only one defending them here. That Coca Cola plate isn't even a DLC or an update. Its called exclusive for a reason. You have to use a code to even get it. You keep saying they are ignoring you when really, they are not. I keep telling you the same thing because you are too hard headed to even realize that you are being ignorant. Also, you keep posting things in a forum and just expect people who agree with you to reply? Im sorry to tell you nut, thats not how the real world works. When you grow up and start working and being a real adult, companies don't listen to demands. Now, down to what the real issue is here. There is this thing called "News" on the main website. Now if you can not read, I wont hold it against you but, thats the place where they put all of the updates and patches that are coming out. First is a progression update. Just because they have not came out with anything else does not mean they are working on it. Again, you are failing to realize that GG is a small company and is not as big as Ubisoft or Turn 10. That the part you are failing to comprehend. Of course, you're probably a Millennial who things they are entitled and kicks and screams when they do not get their own way. You want to be antagonistic twords a company, go right ahead but, be prepared to see a lot of posts get reported or deleted. Heres a little secret, companies do not listen to demands from inconsiderate people. They do not listen to kicking and screaming and boycotts, just so you know.

Message 8 of 13 (671 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Please go bother someone else.
Message 9 of 13 (667 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
CLP seriously dude you defend multi billion dollar companies over individuals then call me a child? Yea ok I guess you missed the 30 page 300 response thread that spends over a month WITH ZERO RESPONSE.
Message 10 of 13 (665 Views)