Re: EA UFC 3 RECORD RESET

by yhttgbnmjio

Original Post

EA UFC 3 RECORD RESET

★★★ Newbie
My record of 20-2 has been trashed by my little brother and is now 25-15, and I no longer have any motivation in playing the game right now, I was playing for my record. However, I was just wondering if I could get my EA account reset, so that all my progress on all of my EA games could get reset. I think this is the only way for me to get a clean slate to work on again. Please could you do that for me EA?
Message 1 of 5 (6,413 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, there's no full reset option.

Another option would be to create a new user account and use this to play. You might want to make one for your brother too, so that if he wants to play he won't affect your stats. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (6,348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Is there not a way you could add a feature in an update? I can relate to his problem, UFC 2 was possible and you could have records for each fighter so it helped that you could dedicate other fighters for other people who share accounts, why change it? The new Ultimate team sucks in that aspect, I mean I can't get a belt for just one fighter either, it's all fighters get the belt I mean what's with that? If Stefan Struve won the belt Nunes wouldn't be able to defend it would she? It doesn't make sense, this isn't Fifa, the team is more like a gym of fighters, they don't work together in the octagon do they like a football team.. you guys did a lazy * job with UT, The rest of the game though is perfect.
Message 3 of 5 (6,085 Views)

★ Apprentice

Indeed the way UFC 3 UT is set-up, it's as though we are meant to not care for our record no more. I find many more of my opponents quit game on UFC 3 than on UFC 2.

Message 4 of 5 (6,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When does season 2 online come
Message 5 of 5 (5,909 Views)