Re: EA Please Consider a WarDog Revamp

by emandab98

Original Post

★ Guide

Added you by player number and you accepted. Now how do you suggest we get started since you are not in my clan so we can create a game to play together. My name is ChronoCommander

Message 41 of 47 (483 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Tstillman24 wrote:

Added you by player number and you accepted. Now how do you suggest we get started since you are not in my clan so we can create a game to play together. My name is ChronoCommander

I just realized that there is no in game messaging system. Smh. This is going to be a lot harder than I though lmao. What’s a good time for you? I’m west coast time zone. 

Message 42 of 47 (470 Views)

★ Guide

How about at 3pm your time?

Message 43 of 47 (459 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same my war dogs will take one scarab but not the second. Iv quit using them until they get a boost.
Message 44 of 47 (448 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Tstillman24 wrote:

How about at 3pm your time?

Just now seeing this. I’m free 3pm my time tomorrow if you like?

Message 45 of 47 (437 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:

I just realized that there is no in game messaging system. Smh.

Wow, that sure took you a long time. Wink

But seriously, of course there should be a way of communicating with other players. To invite them to a clan, to set up a rematch for a certain time, ... it sure sucks that all of this standard functionality is missing from this game.

Message 46 of 47 (427 Views)

★ Guide

3 PM your time works fine for me but it is hard to set up a game without communicating with someone directly like for instance when I create the custom match and give you the code. Like I said just give me a call it would be a lot easier unless you are a kid lol

Message 47 of 47 (407 Views)