Re: EA Play to Give 2018 Dog Tag from 1-3 June

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play to Give 2018 Dog Tag from 1-3 June

Champion

EA Play to Give 2018 dog tag is available now until 3 June!

Just revive 10 teammates and the dog tag is yours.

Good luck!

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 7 (696 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@LG67

If you did this and it shows that the challenge is completed and reward claimed, please exit your game and Origin and then relaunch both in administrator mode and it should update. 

If not, give it about 48 hours as rewards sometimes take time to update and if after the event you still dident get it, then contact support: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help .

For me personally it unlocked after I performed a full restart of game and Origin etc.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (799 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Hello! @SterlingARCH3R

Yes! I saw this on twitter this morning. Thank you for the helpful information and I for letting the people know that it is now available and how to earn this dog tag!

Thanks, Zoie
Message 2 of 7 (681 Views)

@SterlingARCH3R

It's right that the Mission to unlock the "Play to Give 2018" Dog Tag is now live.

But the Info and also in-game description got Updated.

It's now live until June 7th! Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I did the 10 revives, claimed the dog tag but it's stil unavailable in my menu Frown
Message 4 of 7 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LG67

If you did this and it shows that the challenge is completed and reward claimed, please exit your game and Origin and then relaunch both in administrator mode and it should update. 

If not, give it about 48 hours as rewards sometimes take time to update and if after the event you still dident get it, then contact support: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help .

For me personally it unlocked after I performed a full restart of game and Origin etc.

Message 5 of 7 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Will try it. Thanks
Message 6 of 7 (642 Views)

@LG67

As i remember during the last time in BF1, since we have the Community Missions Tracker i haven't seen many people not getting their reward unlocked.

I know, if you completed and claimed it, then it says "claimed" on the reward. BUT after you did that, you always need to restart your game to make it show up!
Try this first, if you haven't yet.
Otherwise, yea go to https://help.ea.com/en/ and ask the Support there. But they might can't unlock it manually as long as the Mission is still live.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 7 of 7 (630 Views)