Driving experience

by gurbay1

Original Post

Driving experience

★ Novice

I have payback for the PlayStation 4 and the driving experience in payback is similar to the driving experience in kids' games. It makes you feel like a kids game. The shifts aren't realistic at all. When sliding, the wheel of the vehicle should look in the opposite direction, while it is in a linear angle with the direction of the vehicle. Slippery makes you feel very arcade bit experience. Wanting a realistic driving experience can bring realistic and arcade driving option for players. I find the driving game to be very arcade experience.  I don't like this. 

Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)

Re: Driving experience

★★★ Pro
Dude NFS has never been realistic racing sim if you think that, Need for speed has allways been arcady. Only diffrence is that NFS in the 90s aimed more for a simcade, since it was about racing on tracks same with Shift. But after Black Box decided too make NFS more Fast and furious, then the series went pure arcade in my oppinion.
Message 2 of 3 (412 Views)

Re: Driving experience

★ Novice

Is it so hard to bring an option? Everyone will be happy if they add arcade or realistic options. As in Aspahalt 9, they can add an option. An example of this is Aspahalt 9.

@BVBgamer88 wrote:
Dude NFS has never been realistic racing sim if you think that, Need for speed has allways been arcady. Only diffrence is that NFS in the 90s aimed more for a simcade, since it was about racing on tracks same with Shift. But after Black Box decided too make NFS more Fast and furious, then the series went pure arcade in my oppinion.

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)