Dont have access to old email need to switch xbox to new account

by taconinjasword5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dont have access to old email need to switch xbox to new account

★ Novice

Ea help doesn't help and I cant verify my email because i dont have access to the old email need to switch my xbox account to be connected to my new ea account 

Message 1 of 3 (624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dont have access to old email need to switch xbox to new account

Champion (Retired)
Hi @taconinjasword5

If you can't access your email account then the only way to unlink your Xbox account is by verifying your EA account details with an EA adviser, they can then unlink it for you.
If you can't verify your EA account details then they won't be able to do anything to help, It's too much of a security risk if you can't verify that you own the account.

My advise is to try and access the old email address or recreate it so you're able to change it or remove your Xbox account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (611 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @taconinjasword5

If you can't access your email account then the only way to unlink your Xbox account is by verifying your EA account details with an EA adviser, they can then unlink it for you.
If you can't verify your EA account details then they won't be able to do anything to help, It's too much of a security risk if you can't verify that you own the account.

My advise is to try and access the old email address or recreate it so you're able to change it or remove your Xbox account.
Message 2 of 3 (612 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you

Message 3 of 3 (518 Views)