Donations and Requests

by TeutonicVvarrior

Original Post

Re: Donations and Requests

Had another idea... How about a donations leader board?  Give a little recognition to those who are generous.

Message 11 of 33 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
within the faction, or an all time leaderboard?
Message 12 of 33 (481 Views)

Thought just came to me so I haven't developed it too much.  Not sure faction would make much sense.

Also think it would be nice to see who is actually giving anything within an alliance.  Wouldn't you like to know who the moochers are?

Message 13 of 33 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
yea, I tend to keep track of names I see donating and those I don't. But don't tell my alliance mates that Wink

But if it was a leaderboard deal, you will just have whales who have way too many cards to begin with populate it month after month. But perhaps thats not a bad thing either, but is it worth redwoods time?
Message 14 of 33 (463 Views)

@BattaIia wrote:
yea, I tend to keep track of names I see donating and those I don't. But don't tell my alliance mates that Wink

But if it was a leaderboard deal, you will just have whales who have way too many cards to begin with populate it month after month. But perhaps thats not a bad thing either, but is it worth redwoods time?

Alliance management tools such as higher visibility on donation activity is definitely worth the time.  Would really like to see who's online and so on too.

Message 15 of 33 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Can't argue there =)
Message 16 of 33 (445 Views)

Back to the original subject of donation caps.  How about some kind of "metering".  Where you reach a cap faster but the limit is only active for a couple of hours instead of the rest of the day.

Message 17 of 33 (433 Views)

★★★★ Guide
also instead of 8 commons you should be able to give 10
Message 18 of 33 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
yea, the 8 is kinda strange. 10 would be fine for the cap, but still 10 common cards is more than 1 rare card towards the next level. So it's all sorts of messed up.
Message 19 of 33 (406 Views)

Potentially, card request count should be based on requested unit level rather than player level.

Message 20 of 33 (400 Views)