Re: Donations and Requests

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

★ Guide

I would like to be able to donate all my excess cards. I have so many waiting to level up, but I lack in coins, like I need 20k to 30k worth. Could someone implement a feature that if a card is obtained and is in excess to a particular unit, it is automatically sold and given as 1/16 of the store price value.

Message 21 of 33 (777 Views)

@Shinerplunderer wrote:

I would like to be able to donate all my excess cards. I have so many waiting to level up, but I lack in coins, like I need 20k to 30k worth. Could someone implement a feature that if a card is obtained and is in excess to a particular unit, it is automatically sold and given as 1/16 of the store price value.

A trade in feature would be nice.  Hearthstone allows you to dust cards and craft specific ones for example.

Message 22 of 33 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
This already exists. Once you have a level 15 unit any cards you get are instantly converted into credits.
Message 23 of 33 (762 Views)

@BattaIia wrote:
This already exists. Once you have a level 15 unit any cards you get are instantly converted into credits.

Yes, for all of us with level 15 units. Tongue out

Message 24 of 33 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
probably never going to happen for me =p but technically that is when you won't need any more cards? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Message 25 of 33 (747 Views)

What is the best way to get EA / Redwood attention on something like this?  Do I need to also post on Reddit or Discord?  Does it only matter if you're a high ranking player?

With more and more units being added, it's only going to continue to slow the number of cards from crates for a specific unit.  How is this issue going to be addressed?

Message 26 of 33 (720 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya,

The best way to get a suggestion to be noticed is to make it, and hopefully generate conversation around it (although I know that you can't control that). Conversation helps me decide if it's something that an individual wants, or the community. I'll gather up feedback and suggestions and share them with the rest of the team. Of course, the devs are also actively looking here, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, so they'll often see the requests themselves Standard smile

Message 27 of 33 (698 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_dance210 wrote:

Hiya,

The best way to get a suggestion to be noticed is to make it, and hopefully generate conversation around it (although I know that you can't control that). Conversation helps me decide if it's something that an individual wants, or the community. I'll gather up feedback and suggestions and share them with the rest of the team. Of course, the devs are also actively looking here, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, so they'll often see the requests themselves Standard smile

Do you have a tool to check which decks are OP and which are not? I mean Juggernaut + Hammerhead combo is quite powerful if one managed to pull it off. There are 213 million decks available in the game as of this most recent update, I was thinking of making a program to check which decks have weaknesses and which do not. This program is very crude and might tell you that militant/rifleman are strong against flame/shockwave troopers even though they're not. It will also show which decks are more expensive than others.

Message 28 of 33 (693 Views)

@EA_dance210 wrote:

Hiya,

Thank you for the reply.  I appreciate your team's consideration on this subject.

Message 29 of 33 (690 Views)

★★★ Guide

I doubt any of them ever come on here.

Message 30 of 33 (680 Views)