Re: Dog day afternoon

by asabaida

Original Post

Dog day afternoon

Champion (Retired)

Interesting thing happened today.  I got home from after a long day of work, grabbed a cold one, and hit ps button on the controller.  Started a round in the portal enjoying a round of walnut hills.  It was going as planned.  Zpg’ing gatlings like it was a Christmas gift, and dealing sonar damage to anyone who got close.  

And then it happened.  A mature Oak tree fell on house.  My bedroom was the only room in the house affected.  The roof took most of the damage.  That being said, spamming chilli bean bombs by multiple players can actually rock your  house.  

But for real, this actually did happen today.  Just thought I’d share with you guys.

Message 1 of 5 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Wow... Shocked well that'll be a game you won't forget Large smile
glad no one was hurt Standard smile
and sorry for your mature oak tree Frown

Afterthought: are you sure it wasn't a planned Torchwood attack?

Message 2 of 5 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]

It's a little known glitch called "Torchwood's Revenge" that literally attacks your house while you're trying to play zombies.

Message 3 of 5 (553 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@asabaida You could be right.  The only torchwood I use is ms fancy pants and when I fight a bunch of them I always switch to the attic trooper.  This could very well have been their revenge.

@pandareno1999 this could be true also.  I’m surprised I didn’t see it coming.  I use to be good at finding glitches.  Now they’re finding me.

Message 4 of 5 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

ms fancy pants??? lmao....
do you mean the flowery ballerina one?
I love that cosmetic... makes me laugh and kinda creeps me out all at the same time Large smile

Message 5 of 5 (514 Views)