Re: Dog Tags

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dog Tags

★★★★ Novice
So I've had the "Best Community In The World" dog tag for a good portion of time, but since the latest update it has just vanished. I know this dog tag is special, and that's the reason why I'm here. This kinda sucks. Any advice?!
Message 1 of 7 (464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Gund4meister

Have you tried to contact EA support  How to contact EA support ? Usually they can help you if your in-game items were lost.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (468 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Gund4meister

Have you tried to contact EA support  How to contact EA support ? Usually they can help you if your in-game items were lost.

Message 2 of 7 (469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried once or twice, non the less I still don't have it. Third times a charm? Hope so. Thanks for making an impact on the community @IIPrest0nII keep up the good work!

Message 3 of 7 (443 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thank you!  Sorry, Answers HQ is a player-to-player support forum and we don't have access to your Account to solve your issue and as far as I know EA support could help you, just for clarification Standard smile

Well, maybe the best AHQ Community Manager could explain what happened and what to do/ @EA_Joker   Wondering

Message 4 of 7 (437 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Gund4meister,

the "Best Community in the World" Dog Tag is usually obtained from a Game Changer, as called out in the description. Since you would have to enter a code in Origin, this would be tied to your account and should not disappear completely.

I cannot see any traces of it, unfortunately - do you have any more information on where and how you got it - or do you happen to have multiple accounts maybe and it was redeemed on another?

Also I agree - keep up the good work, @IIPrest0nII.

oh.png

Message 5 of 7 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Logged into Bf1 and had it, I did use origin around that time so perhaps I got it there. Spoke with EA. Told me to go to forums. I know  I had it, I was using it then it was gone. Oh well, maybe I'll find out one day. @EA_Joker @IIPrest0nII But ive been playing bf since it was conceived, and I had no problem. Thanks for the help anyways.

Message 6 of 7 (417 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Gund4meister,

unfortunately my hands are tied if there's no sign on my side that the tag was ever there. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But it's also unusual that the dog tag would've been there in the first place if you haven't entered any code for that.

I'd recommend watching out for any giveaways by game changers on forums or twitter, they sometimes have some codes up for grabs.

Hope you have a great weekend anyway.

Message 7 of 7 (409 Views)