Re: Does anyone like the Elders aspect of the Sims Mobile game?

by MekiRinka

Original Post

Does anyone like the Elders aspect of the Sims Mobile game?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
  1. It’s not really like playing other Sims games. I feel they serve no real purpose and end up consuming the entire game, the town is full of them. There is no death in the Sims Mobile so you can’t kill them off. The elder story comes with clothing that you’d never wear on a young sim. I know there are “moments” you can have with them when they retire and stay lurking in your home, but I don’t feel it’s very beneficial to have a million of them wandering around everywhere. It’s making this game duller. I feel like townies should not age. If they do, at least get the same retirement treatment as the Sims we retire from our homes and have a birthday cake come up and then retire and disappear in a couple of days and a new sim appears. Once you hit a certain point, the only townies that aren’t old are the ones with the blue plumbobs because you met them at a party. 
Message 1 of 4 (728 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The Sims will eventually "move on" and you'll never have to see them again. The Reaper comes and takes them and your Sim goes happily. Your town won't be flooded much longer. ☺

Message 2 of 4 (570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MekiRinka 

Those screenshots are pretty cool! Unfortunately, those are from the pre-launch or beta. This Reaper character or aspect of the game is no longer in The Sims Mobile, and hasn't been since launch day in March 2018. 

Thanks for sharing though!

I agree with the OP with elder townies sticking around for too long. My town NPCs are pretty much all elders -- it's pretty much a retirement community Tongue out

Message 3 of 4 (561 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

With so many elders wandering around my younger sims can't find dates unless I fix up one of the oldies but they still walk hunched over

Message 4 of 4 (541 Views)