Does Your Kill Streak End When You Die BUT Get Revived?

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does Your Kill Streak End When You Die BUT Get Revived?

[ Edited ]
Champion

I know that when you're revived, any medal assignments that require something like "Get 5 kills with X in a life", it'll still count as being 5 kills in a single life.

But, does the same logic apply to one's kill streak? So, if you're at 99 kills, you get killed, then revived, and get another kill before the game ends, does that mean that your kill streak for that game is at 99 or at 100? I can't easily test this myself as I'd have to rake up a ton of kills before dying. Has anyone already confirmed this?

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 5 (946 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does Your Kill Streak End When You Die BUT Get Revived?

Hero (Retired)

If you get revived, killstreak continues, it's been that way at least since BF3. However, there is one thing that does not count towards best killstreak stat (but counts towards "In a life, get X kills with Y" medal/assignment tasks): assist counts as kill. Those are the main culprit of difference between scoreboard and top killstreak.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,066 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

yeah... if you get revived the count continues,done a couple of times,a 5 kills in a life is worth running with a good medic... of course make sure they have a syringe

Message 2 of 5 (907 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you get revived, killstreak continues, it's been that way at least since BF3. However, there is one thing that does not count towards best killstreak stat (but counts towards "In a life, get X kills with Y" medal/assignment tasks): assist counts as kill. Those are the main culprit of difference between scoreboard and top killstreak.

If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 5 (1,067 Views)

Champion

Does anyone know if your kill streak is inter-game? In other words, does your kill streak continue from one game to the next?

So for instance, if you get 50-0 in the first game, then your next game you get 50-0, is your kill streak now at 100-0?

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 4 of 5 (811 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Killstreak doesn't transfer into the next round. In example you provided, game would register it as two 50-kill streaks. 

Message 5 of 5 (801 Views)