Do you like the new hero point system?

by raidernaphtali

Original Post

Do you like the new hero point system?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Do you like seeing so many heroes now that the battle points have been lowered? 

Message 1 of 6 (755 Views)

Re: Do you like the new hero point system?

Hello @raidernaphtali

The battlepoint cost for the heroes are indeed lowered, but remember that the double score you would recieve is also removed from the game. This balances each other out.

I can't really tell if there are more heroes now on the battelfront, honestly.

I woul much rather see some other classes around, like more of the jumptroopers and reinforcements (such as the flametroopers) or more vehicles. I like variety on the field, but just might just be me.

Message 2 of 6 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I don't mind point changes, maybe it takes some time to adapt, but I did not really feel such a huge difference.

What I don't really get though is if they decided to change around the points, why can't we have a standard hero cost, which is not based on eras. I don't understand why is it that the players are punished for the cross-era system.

From what I've seen, this just reinforces some people's bad decisions on spawning as any hero as long as they have the points - and then we have those Kamino phase 1 Chewbaccas who die instantly.

Message 3 of 6 (731 Views)

★★★ Guide

I rather not have cross era play anymore 

Message 4 of 6 (707 Views)

★★★ Pro

@raidernaphtali

Well yes, I was strongly against that ever since launch. Of course, we had the usual lies ("it's only temporary until enough heroes are released"), but by now I think it is here to stay. Shame.

Message 5 of 6 (689 Views)

★★ Pro

@felker_s I think you may right. Cross era doesn't feel right, I'd like at very least the option to choose. Trouble is there aren't enough heroes/villains. Even after all the Clone Wars additional heroes and villains are added the first order will be short of two in order to make it feasible in any game mode. I don't see it happening which is disappointing. 

Message 6 of 6 (683 Views)