Re: Do the Road to BFV Challenge Rewards Transfer Over From Xbox to PC

by Ourumov13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do the Road to BFV Challenge Rewards Transfer Over From Xbox to PC

★★ Novice

I am currently doing the Road to BFV challenges on my Xbox but am planning on getting the game on PC. do the rewards transfer over? when i logged on to bf 1 on pc it shows that i dont have the rewards on pc? please help.

Message 1 of 5 (1,358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ColonelNoob1232,

@MichaelDK is right.

If you want to unlock the rewards for your PC account, then you´ll have to do them twice (X1 and PC).

Stats, unlocks, Premium etc can´t be transferred between accounts on different platforms.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,320 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

sorry no the rewards do not transfer over. otherwise there will be info about it.

I learned it back when it was Road to BF1.

so every Tuesday I do the Road to BFV Challenge on. PS4 / XBOX / PC

so I do not miss anything this time. Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (1,325 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ColonelNoob1232,

@MichaelDK is right.

If you want to unlock the rewards for your PC account, then you´ll have to do them twice (X1 and PC).

Stats, unlocks, Premium etc can´t be transferred between accounts on different platforms.

Message 3 of 5 (1,321 Views)

★★ Novice

they dont? i did the road to bf1 challenges on xbox and i just checked and i have the incarcerator skin for the 1911 for the pc. is it binded to ur EA account? i have both the origin account and the xbox account on the same EA account

Message 4 of 5 (1,289 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ColonelNoob1232 wrote:

they dont? i did the road to bf1 challenges on xbox and i just checked and i have the incarcerator skin for the 1911 for the pc. is it binded to ur EA account? i have both the origin account and the xbox account on the same EA account

Do you also have the Road to BF1 Dogtag unlocked on PC?

Of course it´s the same EA account, but Origin and X1 are 2 different sub-accounts.

Thinking about it, it depends whether it´s unlocked or not. Some dogtags were unlocked on PS4 by just using a code in Origin, other things like the 1911 Doughboy are tied to the platform you´re using.

Some say the Closed Alpha Assignment will also unlock the dogtag on PS4/X1, some say it won´t. I´d say it´s the same with the BFV weapon skins.

If you have BF1 on both platforms right now, the easiest way would be to check the current "Road to BFV" and your progress.

Are your unlocks free to use on both systems?

Message 5 of 5 (1,280 Views)