What unit was the Disruptor fiering at?

Message 2 of 8 (536 Views)

Re: Disruptor Shooting 4 tiles away?

★★ Novice

Marauders

Message 3 of 8 (530 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@juantastik I think the disruptor was 2tiles away when it started firing and was then jackson boosted to move away 2tiles before it could finish firing. Happens all the time and not a bug.
Message 4 of 8 (517 Views)

★★ Novice
@Artriedes I took the screenshot at the exact time the disruptor started firing. No boosting was happening and the vehicle was moving from right to left, not vertical.
Message 5 of 8 (496 Views)

★★ Apprentice

When I have noticed this happening, what has been happening is that the Disrupter, which has a firing delay but a definite moment before it fires when it WILL fire, starts to fire at an infantry unit that is moving away. Most of the time, it does no damage, but periodically, it does kill the soldiers. 

Message 6 of 8 (487 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Artriedes wrote:
@juantastikI think the disruptor was 2tiles away when it started firing and was then jackson boosted to move away 2tiles before it could finish firing. Happens all the time and not a bug.

Of course it is a bug. When the unit's description says it can fire at range X but then you see it fire at something that is further away, then something is not correct.

Message 7 of 8 (472 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Zardac_t
I have noticed this a few times as well, shoots at my Cyborgs that are out of range but no damage done
Message 8 of 8 (444 Views)