Disappearance of Actions???

by AnnaWooHoo1995

Original Post

Disappearance of Actions???

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I go into another world, travel, take sim pictures, or go into CAS, afterwards my buttons would disappear??

As you can see in the sucky picture, the bottom buttons (the pause and fast forward buttons // also the mood/job buttons and sims square things). I can’t even take a screenshot to show you a better picture lol. My sim also can’t do any actions. I can’t click and control her to do anything.

I’ve repaired the game and updated it (V 1.46.18.1020). I also have “ModConflictDetector” which tells me which mods and cc modify my game or are broken and I’ve removed them all.

Idk if this is a common problem hahah probably not but eek! It won’t even let me simstagram my pet!

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: Disappearance of Actions???

Champion

@AnnaWooHoo1995, are you able to take a picture with the keyboard shortcut of  pressing Ctrl+C ?Wondering You should still be able to do that, as well as other hotbutton commands from your keyboard.  Still, even if you can use they keyboard commands, that still doesn't address your initial problem. Frown

Even though your have a ModConflictDetector, I would still try temporarily removing your Mods folder and then try running your game and see if that helps. Wink  If it does help, then here is a link to help you with your mods and add them back:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/CC-and-Mod-Use/td-p/6980073

But if removing your Mods folder doesn't help, then we need to figure out something else!  So please update us on what happens! Wink

Best of luck! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)