Re: Did something change with flying settings/controls?

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Did something change with flying settings/controls?

★★★★ Guide

I'm not the best pilot by any means, but I've been able to get to lvl 28 (or so) with the pilot class since launch by flying when I happen to be lucky enough to score a plane. About a week ago I noticed something was quite off with my controls when I got into a plane, like so bad I couldn't really even fly anymore ....I just ended up crashing. It's like I need to move my mouse A LOT more than I ever had to in order to get the plane to maneuver. Did an update change flying controls and now my stuff is out of whack? I've looked through the last couple recent patch notes and haven't noticed anything. I didn't mess with my settings, so I don't understand what gives. Anyone else have a recent and sudden change to their ability to fly? It's driving me nuts. Especially now that there is an achievement based on flying!

Message 1 of 3 (587 Views)

★★ Novice
I have this bug too. It used to happen 40% of the time now it's 100% of the time.
Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)

I haven't noticed any differences on my end (PS4) and don't recall hearing of any patches/changes for the game; hmm, very strange

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 3 (502 Views)