Re: Did not get my Division Rivals Reward

by MegaShamwari

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
Dear Sir, thank you for the update. quick question how do and where do i reach support? I am new to this game.

Regarding division rivals, can I send you a screen shoot that I am from last week after the placement matches in Division 7?

And what is happening with my 2 gold packs per week for my Ultimate edition?

Looking forward for a swift reply from you.

Thank you
Message 11 of 24 (2,380 Views)

Community Manager

It's worth having that to hand when you contact support. Unforunately I can't assist directly, support are the way to go. 

They can also look into your jumbo packs.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 24 (2,368 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Please guide me WHERE do I contact support? is it in game or on Origin .... kindly provide me with the link.
Message 13 of 24 (2,361 Views)

Community Manager

@MegaShamwari I apologise. You can use the help site here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Scroll down to the Contact Us button, then fill in your details as requested. Be sure to include as much info as possible, including any dates/times that you might have.  

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 24 (2,353 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah this exact issue has happened to me my friends got their rewards but I didn’t get mine

Message 15 of 24 (2,323 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I’ve havent received my rewards two weeks in a row now and I was suppose to get rank 2 for both and they still haven’t appeared in my account when I go on division rivals on Thursday it says new week new rewards then when I click on it there’s no rewards

Message 16 of 24 (2,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah fifa Straight robs people I have green fifa coins that a bought never got them gave me a run around and now I play division rivals get no rewards PKmeEZ is my user name [edit: email address removed] prove me wrong you guys suck 

Message 17 of 24 (2,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i was in Rank 2 in division rivals and now its Thursday and i didnt get any rewards. PLEASE HELP

Message 18 of 24 (2,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • I m in division 6 and I did not got my reward
Message 19 of 24 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did not got my reward I m in division 6 and rank 1 or 2 I m pretty sure I m in rank 1

Message 20 of 24 (2,070 Views)