Re: Did not get my Division Rivals Reward

by MegaShamwari

Original Post

Did not get my Division Rivals Reward

★★★★★ Novice

I am playing on Fifa 19 pc and qualified for division 7 and did not receive my reward today. Can someone look into it? I am playing on Origin Premium with Fifa Ultimate editionif that helps already from the start

Message 1 of 24 (4,624 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MegaShamwari Edit, misread the info on my end. 

Are you playing multiplayer division rivals or squad battles? I can't see Division Rivals activity on your account.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 24 (4,621 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Dear Sir i did not receive anything as of yet.

Since i got your attention i want to mention that after my placement matches. I could not find any games in matchmaking for the last couple days.

Thank you
Message 3 of 24 (4,611 Views)

★ Novice

I have not gotten my rewards either Frown

Message 4 of 24 (4,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too did not receive my rewards whereas some of my mates did. Please solve this issue ASAP!

Message 5 of 24 (4,575 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@DogeLore @Rodrigue7s I can see a current Division Rivals event on your account, you should get rewards when the week ends.

It's worth remembering that you will need to have finished all of your placement matches. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 24 (4,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As far I see it, I will collect rewards only next week whereas I am supposed to receive them for this week. I was ranked and me and my friend played the same amount of games and he got rewards whereas I didn’t.

Message 7 of 24 (4,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I played the placement matches and got ranked in division 7. After that I was not able to get any games to play multiplayer.

I play currently from Zimbabwe and its very frustrating that your matchmaking system does not work. I even had set the multiplayer search for outside proximity,

However I was placed in Division 7 as you can see on my account. That should validate the rewards?

Please look into it that I can play more division rivals.

On another note I still did not receive my weekly packs for my Ultimate edition. Thank you

Message 8 of 24 (4,509 Views)

★ Novice

Im not talking about current event im talking about last weeks event. I finished my placement matches and did not receive any rewards..

Message 9 of 24 (4,505 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the updates. From my end I can't see the activity from last week, I apologize. 

In this case please reach out to support. They can investigate more closely and hopefully we can get to the bottom of what's causing this. 

We will of course find out as much as we can from this end too.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 24 (4,499 Views)