Dice! Anti-cheat on every BF Sucks! You have any Plan to Fix it?

by TopGunAF

Original Post

Dice! Anti-cheat on every BF Sucks! You have any Plan to Fix it?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Here is the discuss that i would like Dice listen to it carefully before players migrate from this game and do not spend precious time on such chaos!

I am a fan of Battlefield games  from BF2-BC till BF1! Dice, you  have a anti cheat program that sucks in EVERY battlefield you made!  I am just a player but I can see who is a skilled player or who is a hacker just by the way they kill me on several sample i take(one bullet kill). We do not discus luck factor which is too low to happen several times!

Question is how comes your anti cheat program can not find a hacker meanwhile sometimes all players in a server do agree on a player that is a hacker for sure???

I fee l Dice really do not care too much a bout this hacker and hack engines they use else it should not be like that!!!

How a hacker find cheat engines?

Nowadays, in almost every match in BF1,  i see hackers! but How players find this hacks? Dice, you feed this companies by letting them make a successful business and not to ban their customers. This is not rocket science ! This hackers destroy your customers and your business too.

Any Solution?

I am not a skilled computer programmer, unlike Elite programmers you have at  the board! There are many ways to fix it. One solution to naturalize this companies, just test and use their hack engine, find the pattern they use , and ban players who use it immediately! Even if they make a extremely good hack engine, they should come at the point of a very skilled player and that hacker will get exhaust soon or later, meanwhile anti cheat program can find that pattern in time to ban it  before they kill too many players and have fun for it!

This is my last line of trust. If  Dice do not fix this * once and for all, remains only one way, this will be last time i pay for it.  Instead of having fun we just get headache!

Message 1 of 6 (2,508 Views)

Re: Dice! Anti-cheat on every BF Sucks! You have any Plan to Fix it?

★★ Novice

Yeah, you know it's bad when every other match you see 5 - 10 people banned and there's still a guy going 72 -0 with every round a headshot from an lmg...  Between that and the horrendous matchmaking, and the map "fix" for metr... i mean, suez (I personally don't think that adding two more objectives in a straight line is a fix), I usually just play some other game and save myself the headaches.  It's a shame though because it looks really nice.

Message 2 of 6 (2,469 Views)

★ Apprentice

i agree strongly, fix it or loose customers as i to am sick to death of cheats as well.

Message 3 of 6 (2,445 Views)

★★ Novice

BF1 is really bad. BF4 had punkbuster which helped a bit but at least rented servers had admin who could ban obvious cheaters.

Dice has taken away the only functional anti cheat (fair fight is not an anti cheat) and taken away the sever renters ability to police the players on their servers.

WHY???

P.S. The auto aim function on the PC for guys using a console controller is dumb. I play a PC for a reason and the need for auto aim is not on the list.

Message 4 of 6 (2,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TOTALLY AGREE. BF2BC has the same issues and it always is with players from the easter block, russia etc etc. Kills for over 200 yards with hand gun, instant targeting and wall hacks. pathetic! Despite reports they still get away with it.

Message 5 of 6 (2,231 Views)

@TopGunAF wrote:

Here is the discuss that i would like Dice listen to it carefully before players migrate from this game and do not spend precious time on such chaos!

I am a fan of Battlefield games  from BF2-BC till BF1! Dice, you  have a anti cheat program that sucks in EVERY battlefield you made!  I am just a player but I can see who is a skilled player or who is a hacker just by the way they kill me on several sample i take(one bullet kill). We do not discus luck factor which is too low to happen several times!

Question is how comes your anti cheat program can not find a hacker meanwhile sometimes all players in a server do agree on a player that is a hacker for sure???

I fee l Dice really do not care too much a bout this hacker and hack engines they use else it should not be like that!!!

How a hacker find cheat engines?

Nowadays, in almost every match in BF1,  i see hackers! but How players find this hacks? Dice, you feed this companies by letting them make a successful business and not to ban their customers. This is not rocket science ! This hackers destroy your customers and your business too.

Any Solution?

I am not a skilled computer programmer, unlike Elite programmers you have at  the board! There are many ways to fix it. One solution to naturalize this companies, just test and use their hack engine, find the pattern they use , and ban players who use it immediately! Even if they make a extremely good hack engine, they should come at the point of a very skilled player and that hacker will get exhaust soon or later, meanwhile anti cheat program can find that pattern in time to ban it  before they kill too many players and have fun for it!

This is my last line of trust. If  Dice do not fix this * once and for all, remains only one way, this will be last time i pay for it.  Instead of having fun we just get headache!

This is not the forum for game discussion - the EA Answers HQ is a community driven technical self help site so if you have a technical issue regarding Battlefield anti-cheat please make a new post detailing your technical issue and be sure to list your PC specs as well as OS in your post.  Feel free to repost the feeback contained in this thread over on the official Battlefield discussion forums here:  https://forums.battlefield.com/

Since your post is outside the scope of the BF section of the EA AHQ I'm closing this thread. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 6 (2,185 Views)