Re: Devious Cheese is insane!!!!

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Devious Cheese is insane!!!!

★★ Guide

I can never win in this mode, it’s fun but all the toxic characters make it really hard to win, especially when (I think) Toxic Citron and Toxic Brainz is on Hero Showcase. They’re both annoying characters because most Citrons I’ve fought use EMPeach every single time, and don’t even get me started in Toxic Brainz. Any tips to get good at this mode??

Message 1 of 9 (760 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide
@ItsaGamer05 Toxic engineer. Bombard the garden from afar.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (734 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

The mode is broken! You didn't notice? HaHa!  There are supposed to be gnomes attacking both teams. PVZ GARDEN WARFARE_.jpg

Message 2 of 9 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ItsaGamer05 Toxic engineer. Bombard the garden from afar.
Message 3 of 9 (735 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JusticeHeroX wrote:
@ItsaGamer05Toxic engineer. Bombard the garden from afar.

@dwooten77 just showed me that... Wow.  

Message 4 of 9 (723 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I came here just to post how much I'm enjoying this Community Challenge and Town Hall this time!!  You are right - it is insane!!  I love it so far, though!  All the toxic characters are CRAZY.  I've recently found love for Toxic Citron and Dr. Toxic (I've been playing other classes for a long time).  I also broke out Toxic Chomper - FUN!

Message 5 of 9 (688 Views)

★★ Guide

Its fun, all right, but it kind of is bias for zombies, but I don't care. I mean the plants do win, just not much. Its quick 7 rainbow stars if you dominate the game as zombies.

Message 6 of 9 (675 Views)

★★ Guide

I think that the Tale of the Taco event in general is awesome.

Message 7 of 9 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Depends on the teams I guess, I would probably reccomend usingpeashooters for the bean bomb. For zombies, an imp would work for the gravity grenade, when a plant tries to defuse it, throw it down near it and it will stop it for a little, you could possibly get a kill out of it to.

Message 8 of 9 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]

The rainbow star payout per time in game is horrible, as it always is when it's turf or gnome bomb.  I found it best for my sanity to play with friends and mostly just play for vanquishes.  The two extra stars for being on the winning team doesn't make much difference due to how long the matches last.

Message 9 of 9 (612 Views)