Developers Can’t Win Without Tech

by Marine_CorporaI

Original Post

Developers Can’t Win Without Tech

It’s clear to me that the developers who build this game cannot win without tech units against good players. Because of this, it was deliberately changed to where other buildings lower the price of the tech labs. 

Why weren’t other buildings lowered in price as well? If I have barracks, a war factory, and an air tower, why isn’t my 3rd building lowered in price?

You have deliberately ruined the game. Why can’t players who don’t use tech also benefit from a building reduction price to keep things balanced?

Prior to this change, players mostly used 3 buildings. It was balanced. 2, 2, and 2 or 2, 1, and 3, or 3, 2, and 1. All units were used. You saw tech mostly after the 2nd missile.  Now all you see is a barracks with 2 units and a tech lab with 4 tech units. It’s ridiculous. I’ve even seen tech come out during the first missile if they were clever enough to stall it a little. 

So what was the reason? Was it because you couldn’t win or was it that you decided to change it for monetary reasons so that players who didn’t use a lot of tech become forced to upgrade these units so that later you can take it away and again force players to upgrade normal units. 

Please balance the game. The game is broken. You don’t even have to defend double harvesters any more since the tech labs are so cheap. 

Message 1 of 1 (249 Views)