Re: Destroying airplanes with armored truck not counting towards service assignm

by RanzigeRidder2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Destroying airplanes with armored truck not counting towards service assignment

★★★★ Novice

I've noticed that my progress towards "TANKS FOR THE MEMORIES (Veteran): Destroy 25 Airplanes using the Armored Truck" does not seem to update. I've been going for that specific goal for a few days now and the count doesn't update like the others do. It's one of my last service assignments. The others have cleared without a catch. Anyone else noticing this issue?

Wait wait... by "Armored Truck", do they mean the Artillery Trucks? I've been using the Armored Anti-Tank Trucks.

Message 1 of 2 (1,174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Destroying airplanes with armored truck not counting towards service assignm

★★★ Expert

Hi @NeonBlight yes it should be done with the Artillery Truck, I'd recommend using the Armored Anti-Aircraft Truck loadout for this. I fully admit the description is not very clear and leaves room for interpretation:

TANKS FOR THE MEMORIES (Veteran)
Reward: Convoy Specialization
Requirement: Completion of Tanks for the Memories (Basic)

• As a Tanker, perform 25 Multi kills
  • Disable 10 Field Guns
  • Destroy 25 Airplanes using the Armored Truck
  • As a Tanker, perform 100 Heals
  • Perform 50 kills using the Heavy Tank
  • Kill an enemy Elite using any Tank

Now in the vehicle stats you won't find anything called a Amored Truck, only Artillery Truck and Assault Truck, so I understand where you're confusion comes from. It's only when you look at the loadout packages of the Artillery truck that you see references to Armored Truck

2018-04-20_08h22_00.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,316 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

Hi @NeonBlight yes it should be done with the Artillery Truck, I'd recommend using the Armored Anti-Aircraft Truck loadout for this. I fully admit the description is not very clear and leaves room for interpretation:

TANKS FOR THE MEMORIES (Veteran)
Reward: Convoy Specialization
Requirement: Completion of Tanks for the Memories (Basic)

• As a Tanker, perform 25 Multi kills
  • Disable 10 Field Guns
  • Destroy 25 Airplanes using the Armored Truck
  • As a Tanker, perform 100 Heals
  • Perform 50 kills using the Heavy Tank
  • Kill an enemy Elite using any Tank

Now in the vehicle stats you won't find anything called a Amored Truck, only Artillery Truck and Assault Truck, so I understand where you're confusion comes from. It's only when you look at the loadout packages of the Artillery truck that you see references to Armored Truck

2018-04-20_08h22_00.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 2 (1,317 Views)